Author Topic: CNN host has heated exchange with GOP senator: 'I'm not going to let you do this'  (Read 211 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN host has heated exchange with GOP senator: 'I'm not going to let you do this'
By Celine Castronuovo - 09/10/20 01:22 PM EDT

CNN’s Pamela Brown on Wednesday got into a heated exchange with Republican Sen. John Kennedy (La.) after he deflected questions about President Trump saying he downplayed the COVID-19 pandemic's severity in an interview with journalist Bob Woodward.

“Senator, President Trump told Bob Woodward the first week of February that he knew the coronavirus could be spread through the air and that it was more deadly than the flu, but two weeks later he said at a rally that coronavirus was the Democrats' new hoax,” Brown said to Kennedy. “Is that acceptable to you? Is that misleading the public?”

“All I can do is share with you my point of view, Pamela,” Kennedy responded. “These gotcha books don’t really interest me that much—”

“He’s on the record,” Brown replied.

“These gotcha books don’t really interest me that much,” Kennedy continued. “There will be a new one out tomorrow.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/515871-cnn-host-in-heated-exchange-with-gop-senator-im-not-going-to-let-you-do-this
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

“You have 5,000 people that have died in Louisiana from coronavirus,” Brown continued.

After that lie, if I were the Senator I would stop right there and call her out.

The CDC says only 9,200 people have died of the coronavirus across the entire country.

The rest of the +170,000 people who 'died' from coronavirus just had it in their system, and did not die of it.

Like saying someone with high blood pressure died of high blood pressure after falling off a cliff or getting hit by a car crossing the street.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington