Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Reportedly ‘Brokered’ Trump-Woodward Meeting, Tucker Carlson Says  (Read 270 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
September 09, 2020 10:36 PM ET

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said Wednesday that Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham “brokered” the meeting between President Donald Trump and author Bob Woodward where Trump reportedly downplayed the dangers of the coronavirus.

Based on information from an unnamed source, Carlson implied on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that Graham set up the president because the senator has “passionately opposed” many of Trump’s policies.

Noting that “the president sat for repeated interviews with Bob Woodward,” Carlson asked, “Why in the world would he do that?”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/09/lindsey-graham-brokered-donald-trump-bob-woodward-meeting-tucker-carlson-source/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 03:05:42 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

With friends like Graham...

Offline Longiron

With friends like Graham...

If true just another personnel mess up by TRUMP. This sounds like JARVANKA advice?? ****slapping

Offline skeeter

If true just another personnel mess up by TRUMP. This sounds like JARVANKA advice?? ****slapping
Trump ‘messes up’ by getting out of bed in the morning.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If true just another personnel mess up by TRUMP. This sounds like JARVANKA advice??

Why are you blaming "Jarvanka" when the article tells you Graham set up the interview?   :pondering:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump ‘messes up’ by getting out of bed in the morning.

888high58888

Offline berdie

Why are you blaming "Jarvanka" when the article tells you Graham set up the interview?   :pondering:

I really don't care who set up the interview. Pres. Trump should have passed. I wouldn't talk to Woodward and I'm a big fat nobody, lol.