Author Topic: Joe Biden Arrives in Michigan and is Greeted by a Crowd of Trump Supporters Chanting “4 More Years!”  (Read 127 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Arrives in Michigan and is Greeted by a Crowd of Trump Supporters Chanting “4 More Years!” — And ZERO Biden Supporters (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published September 9, 2020 at 12:43pm

The internal polls must be bad for Biden because he left his Delaware basement and headed to Michigan on Wednesday.

Biden, who openly supported NAFTA, will be speaking at an event in the Detroit suburb of Warren and will reportedly propose a new policy aimed at tackling “offshoring.”

As Biden arrived in Michigan, he was greeted by a crowd of….Trump supporters!

Trump supporters waved American flags and Trump 2020 flags chanting, “Four more years! Four more years!”

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/joe-biden-arrives-michigan-greeted-crowd-trump-supporters-chanting-4-years-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm betting that Biden thought they were cheering for him (and I am not joking).
The guy is so confused all the time he probably thinks he was the President and they want him for 4 more.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA