Author Topic: Video: Rioters Chant ‘Burn The Precinct To The Ground,’ Carry ‘Death To America’ Banner Through NYC  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

Video: Rioters Chant ‘Burn The Precinct To The Ground,’ Carry ‘Death To America’ Banner Through NYC

As the demonstration dragged on, it descended into chaos

(Infowars) – Members of the extreme-left Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement carried banners reading “Death to America” and “Free All Political Prisoners” during a New York City street protest Friday, before smashing windows and igniting a dumpster fire as police declared the event an unlawful assembly.

Clothed in “black bloc” gear to conceal their identities, members of the group chanted “every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground,” with some pumping their fists as others waved black flags complete with the red star of communism.

https://thepatriotwatchdog.com/video-rioters-chant-burn-the-precinct-to-the-ground-carry-death-to-america-banner-through-nyc/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Video: Rioters Chant ‘Burn The Precinct To The Ground,’ Carry ‘Death To America’ Banner Through NYC

As the demonstration dragged on, it descended into chaos

(Infowars) – Members of the extreme-left Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement carried banners reading “Death to America” and “Free All Political Prisoners” during a New York City street protest Friday, before smashing windows and igniting a dumpster fire as police declared the event an unlawful assembly.

Clothed in “black bloc” gear to conceal their identities, members of the group chanted “every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground,” with some pumping their fists as others waved black flags complete with the red star of communism.

https://thepatriotwatchdog.com/video-rioters-chant-burn-the-precinct-to-the-ground-carry-death-to-america-banner-through-nyc/

@rangerrebew

So,it was just a gathering of Dims?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Was DeBlasio leading them? Or was he just praising and cheering them?
After all he is one of them. DeBlasio is a revolutionary communist.
Look up his history.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
So sad. Just think 19 years ago we all came together. Now we’re going totally apart. I wonder where we will be in another 20 years from now.

Just as well, I’ll probably be in the ground by then.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 02:50:47 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So sad. Just think 19 years ago we all came together. Now we’re going totally apart. I wonder where we will be in another 20 years from now.

Just as well, I’ll probably be in the ground by then.

@Gefn

I'm going to be taking a dirt nap.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!