Author Topic: Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ [latest hit piece]  (Read 5148 times)

Offline skeeter

It will be Brutal @skeeter and someone brought earlier, I think @jmyrlefuller There'll be riots and more BS with whoever wins, just like since 2016.

It will be a mess for sure, but our side don't do riots, @corbe.

Perhaps what @jmyrlefuller meant was if we win, they riot. If they win, they riot.

Online libertybele

It will be a mess for sure, but our side don't do riots, @corbe.

Perhaps what @jmyrlefuller meant was if we win, they riot. If they win, they riot.

The riots are going to continue regardless of who wins. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The riots are going to continue regardless of who wins.

Heels-Up tipped their hand on that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Are military members permitted to get involved in politics involving the CIC??  (Serious question)

@Wingnut @txradioguy @Bigun @sneakypete

To a certain extent you can...it's a very fine line to walk...one pinkie toe off that line and you get the full force of the UCMJ tossed at you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Are military members permitted to get involved in politics involving the CIC??  (Serious question)

@Wingnut @txradioguy @Bigun @sneakypete

@Cyber Liberty

Not back in my day. BIG Bozo No-No.

I even refused to vote when I was in the army. I saw it as a conflict of interest.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Trump Fan Club is in a hysterical, yet perhaps justifiable, rage over these accusations;
so a direct and simple question?
At present there are thousands of serving US Military Officers, across all branches,
at/above the rank of Colonel; a number of whom have served under Trump.
Why has not a single Officer, as yet, spoken up to defend Trump and challenge these allegations ???

@Absalom

Clearly,you have never served,have you?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Not back in my day. BIG Bozo No-No.

I even refused to vote when I was in the army. I saw it as a conflict of interest.

I think Carter or Clinton changed the policy to benefit themselves more.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Absalom

Clearly,you have never served,have you?

Thanks for quoting him.  It reminds me why I have him blocked.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

There was a distinct turn towards the political...especially in the General Officer's corps thanks to Billy Jeff.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

He doesn't add much value, some days.  When it gets to zero I'll be taking a look at his membership.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

I'll follow your lead and do the same.  It will certainly save me some aggravation.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

AFAIK,there has never been a policy forbidding US military members from voting. I even remember someone asking me if I had registered to vote in the mid-60's.

I just thought it was a conflict of interest. Truth to tell,I still think it is a conflict of interest.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There was a distinct turn towards the political...especially in the General Officer's corps thanks to Billy Jeff.

@txradioguy

Many of those asshats have been political,beginning after the end of WW-2,and Ike became President.

I guess some of the yahoos with stars were seeing White Houses in their dreams.

Some people claim McArthur was the first serious General Officer who was a President wannabe,but I disagree. He thought he was God,and would never have agreed to stepping down to be a mere President.