Author Topic: Pelosi: ‘Something Is Wrong’ with Trump — His Family Should Do an ‘Intervention’  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 9 Sep 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” said President Donald Trump has something wrong that required a family intervention.

Mitchell said, “Let me ask you again about the Bob Woodward book because there are larger issues about the president’s leadership, and these are relevant today, as always, because they are his role as commander-in-chief. Bob Woodward quotes former Defense Secretary James Mattis as saying to Dan Coats, the former head of national intelligence, and then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, that he had prayed at the National Cathedral because of what he felt was the president’s incapacity to lead as commander-in-chief. He said there may be a time when we have to take collective action, and all resign. So there were early concerns back in 2017, even with the first secretary of state, about the president’s capacity by Jim Mattis and by Dan Coats, as quoted in this book.”

Pelosi said, “That’s very interesting, especially in light of the fact that the Republicans in Congress do nothing, do nothing to temper the bad policy that springs from that person. You would think that the family or the Republicans would have some kind of intervention. Clearly, the behavior of the president is not on the level.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/09/pelosi-something-is-wrong-with-trump-his-family-should-do-an-intervention/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

There are two Americas, just as John Edwards said. One contains sane people. Nanna inhabits the other.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pelosi: ‘Something Is Wrong’ with Trump — His Family Should Do an ‘Intervention’

Oh my, mizz nancy!
Can you say... "P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N" ???

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi  is one long expectoration.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.