Author Topic: Biden offers 'Made in America' tax credit to bring back jobs, penalty for offshoring  (Read 241 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden offers 'Made in America' tax credit to bring back jobs, penalty for offshoring
Biden accuses Trump of creating loopholes in 2017 tax plan for companies that offshore jobs
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden unveiled a plan to help American workers on Wednesday, promising a series of executive actions and blaming President Trump for a manufacturing recession.

Key features of “The Biden-Harris Plan to Fight for Workers by Delivering on Buy America and Make It in America” include a penalty against American companies that offshore manufacturing and service jobs to other countries and then sell back to the U.S. market. It also calls for a “Made in America” tax credit.

“President Trump talks and talks – but he has failed to deliver results for American workers,” said an outline of the plan from the Biden-Harris campaign. “That ends under the Biden-Harris administration.”

The offshoring penalty would include a 10% surtax on top of a 28% corporate tax rate. The plan specifically notes that it would apply to call centers or other services that American companies place in other countries to serve the American market, when those jobs could be in the U.S.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-made-in-america-tax-credit-jobs-offshoring-penalty
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Won't be your call, Joe, it's not your Democratic Party anymore.

Offline skeeter

Could swear I've heard this policy proposed before.

Offline aligncare

Plagiarizing again, Joe?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Team Trump (Text VOTE to 88022) Retweeted
Steve Guest
@SteveGuest

@TeamTrump question of the day for Joe Biden:

While in Michigan today, will you tout the 60,000 American factories and 3.5 million jobs lost after you helped China get into the World Trade Organization?

9:06 AM · Sep 9, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1303681095196700681

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wait I think I've heard of a plan like this before... :pondering:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EdinVA

The offshoring penalty would include a 10% surtax on top of a 28% corporate tax rate.????

But hidin biden has spent the last 48 years railing that corporations pay no taxes so how will this work again?  10%  of 0 = 0....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wait I think I've heard of a plan like this before... :pondering:

That is the great thing about China Joe mental state, It's all new to him. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline conservativevoter

I actually heard some applause during my laughter at his speech.  Ten people.  Tops.  Why don't the cameras pan out to show how many attended?   :police: :patriot: