Author Topic: Biden puts financial windfall to work with new ad campaign that outpaces Trump  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden puts financial windfall to work with new ad campaign that outpaces Trump
by David M. Drucker, Senior Political Correspondent |
 | September 09, 2020 06:30 AM

Joe Biden flexed his newfound financial advantage over President Trump with a $15.4 million television and radio advertising campaign targeting at least nine states, an investment that puts the Democratic nominee on track to outspend the Republican incumbent by $1.4 million over the next seven days.

The former vice president is on offense in Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, with advertising expenditures that are outpacing Trump in each of these critical battlegrounds. Additionally, the president is defending Georgia, Iowa, and Ohio, states he won with relative ease four years ago, with sizable ad buys that are going virtually unchallenged on the airwaves by his Democratic opponent.

To mark the first week of the fall sprint to Election Day, the Biden campaign infused his advertising campaign with two new television spots. The first, a mostly positive, 60-second ad lays out the nominee’s domestic agenda. The other, a 30-second spot, hits Trump over Social Security, claiming his proposal to defer or eliminate the payroll tax would push the popular entitlement program into insolvency.

"In the few states he's targeting, Trump has been badly outspent on the airwaves,” Biden campaign spokesman Michael Gwin said. “Even then, the Biden-Harris campaign — powered by enormous grassroots support — has rapidly erased Trump's cash-on-hand advantage as his team spends money like drunken sailors.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/biden-puts-financial-windfall-to-work-with-new-ad-campaign-that-outpaces-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

No money and shrinking 'crowds' are the walls closing in on Trump?

Offline skeeter

Dunno about the 'shrinking crowds' but Hillary outspent Trump two to one.

Offline kevindavis007

I saw that Trump is spending more money for online adverstising than tv.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Guys like Biden always cum early and blow their wad..  It leaves everyone unfulfilled but at least he isn't pulling out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

TV and Radio ads don't work anymore.

Biden is fighting with the old war plans.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Guys like Biden always cum early and blow their wad..  It leaves everyone unfulfilled but at least he isn't pulling out.

Metaphorically speaking of course.  I'm sure Jill is very content in the thought of being the 1st Lay.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I caught a couple of his ads on cable. Meh. Lies. Not fooling me, nor anyone here. Banning fracking won't play in oil country.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Las Vegas TeeBee market is saturated with Biteme ads, wall to wall.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The crowds aren't shrinking @rustynail  The rallies ... um... peaceful protests are back. There was one on Tuesday with 15,000 and there's one tonight.

The campaign is not out of money.  The President and his team have an uncanny sense of timing.  When the time is right we will once again blanket the airwaves as needed.

I'll grant you this: Your side does have the advantage of a steady stream of money from Soros and Bloomberg and Powell-Jobs.

But we've got Trump   :tongue2:   

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I saw that Trump is spending more money for online adverstising than tv.

The Trump campaign has been and is running ads here inside the DC beltway and beyond in NOVA  happy77

@kevindavis

Offline Hoodat

Dunno about the 'shrinking crowds' but Hillary outspent Trump two to one.

BINGO!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I don't watch political ads at all.
Not even those for the guys for whom I'll be voting.

They could spend $100 billion, not $1.00 of it will reach me.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I don't watch political ads at all.
Not even those for the guys for whom I'll be voting.

They could spend $100 billion, not $1.00 of it will reach me.

You and about 349,999,999 other people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: