Author Topic: Report: Left Mobilizes for ‘Mass Public Unrest,’ ‘Political Apocalypse’ Expected If Biden Loses  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Edwin Mora 8 Sep 2020

A coalition of leftist groups is “secretly” discussing how to mobilize and prepare for what it envisions as a “political apocalypse” full of violence and chaos if Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden fails to win a landslide victory on November 3, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

“Occupy shit, hold space, and shut things down, not just on Election Day but for weeks,” an unnamed source said in describing the coalition’s effort, dubbed the “Democracy Defense Nerve Center.”

The leftist group, convened by the relatively secret Fight Back Table (FBT), reportedly discussed their plans in secret during a Zoom virtual meeting.

Referring to the meeting, the Daily Beast reported:

Over the course of two hours, participants broached the question of what the progressive political ecosystem can functionally do in a series of election scenarios. They began charting out what it would take to stand up a multi-state communications arm to fight disinformation, a training program for nonviolent civil disobedience, and the underpinnings of what one official described as “mass public unrest.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/08/report-left-mobilizes-for-mass-public-unrest-political-apocalypse-expected-if-biden-loses/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I have never had any doubt the we will see massive riots and many of our cities burned to the ground should Trump win.  I'm hoping that the Trump administration has plans on how to restore some sort of civility -- he and Pence have both made promises.

I'm not at all comfortable with the upcoming election and I anticipate mass riots at polling places on Nov. 3.  Perhaps that's why our Supervisor of Elections has mailed out absentee ballot applications in my county.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

We'll see rioting and violence no matter the outcome of the election, at least in the cities and college towns.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wherever Democrats hold majorities, you can expect it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline HuskyPatriot

Well there are reports that the right will do the same if Trump isn't re-elected, so it's equal opportunity protesting when all bets are off.  Of course the left have it down to a science, and have had soooooo much practice recently......   

rangerrebew

Well there are reports that the right will do the same if Trump isn't re-elected, 

That's probably propaganda being spread by the left so if there is violence, it will be blamed on the right true or not. *look*

Offline HuskyPatriot

Offline mountaineer

the right will do the same if Trump isn't re-elected
Well, there's a first time for everything.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org