Author Topic: Kamala Harris Doesn't Take Questions At Milwaukee Event Billed As "Roundtable Discussion"  (Read 116 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Kamala Harris Doesn't Take Questions At Milwaukee Event Billed As "Roundtable Discussion"
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date September 7, 2020

At the end of a campaign event billed as a "roundtable discussion" with union workers and black business owners in Milwaukee on Monday, Democratic vice-presidential candidate Kamala Harris simply walked away, saying "I think we're all done here," when a co-host passed her the mic and called for questions.

The Biden campaign's refusal to hold press conferences or even answer questions outside of formal interviews is one of several new lines of attack the Trump campaign has deployed this month.

"I once lived in Wisconsin, it is part of my story," Harris told the audience as she walked away.

more
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/09/07/watch_live_kamala_campaigns_with_black_business_owners_union_workers_in_wisconsin.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34