Author Topic: Joe Biden threatens ‘personal price’ if business leaders oppose attempts to unionize  (Read 169 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Joe Biden threatens ‘personal price’ if business leaders oppose attempts to unionize
NY Post, Sep 7, 2020

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Monday threatened to impose “a personal price” on business leaders if they resist attempts to unionize during his presidency.

Biden made the threat as he vowed to be the most pro-union president in history during a Labor Day webstream with AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka.

“I’m going to hold company executives personally liable for interfering with workers who are attempting to unionize. It’s not enough just to have their corporations pay a fine. If they’re part of the problem, they are going to pay a personal price,” Biden said.

Biden urged a $15 national minimum wage and a ban on right-to-work laws, which prohibit the forced payment of union dues in 27 states.

Biden spoke after President Trump held a press conference slamming Biden on labor issues, particularly for his record on trade deals and outsourcing to China. Trump often hits Biden’s support for China joining the World Trade Organization and for trade deals that led to outsourcing, such as the recently replaced NAFTA.

The pitches to union workers are especially significant in Rust Belt swing states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, which narrowly broke for Trump in 2016.

More:  https://nypost.com/2020/09/07/biden-threatens-personal-price-if-business-leaders-oppose-unions/

Online Right_in_Virginia

Is anyone keeping track of how many ways Biden plans on destroying the US economy??

Offline EdinVA

I don't get this...
We know that biden is not saying these things, his handlers are putting these words in his mouth..
Are they purposely trying to lose the election or just prepping us for the "replacement" candidate?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Have you noticed that Sloe Joe has been threatening a lot of people over this campaign. I believe this is another symptom of mental decline, caused by frustration.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In a time where "personal price" can mean being killed or maimed in the streets for being white, threats like this are pretty tasteless.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: