Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘Only Person Calling to Defund the Police Is Donald Trump’  (Read 236 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 8 Sep 2020

Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden said in a TV interview on Tuesday that the only person seeking to defund the police is President Donald Trump.

Biden made the remark as he attempted to deflect a question about his call to “redirect” funding away from police agencies.

“I not only don’t want to defund the police, I’m the one calling for $300 billion — million more for local police, for community policing,” Biden told the news station.

He accused Trump of attempting to cut $400 million from “state and local help.”

A Breitbart News Fact Check from July found Biden’s repeated claim to be “false.”

A major source of Biden’s claim seems to stem from the proposed $244 million cut from the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program (SCAAP), which assists state and local agencies with detaining illegal aliens who commit crimes.

Instead, Trump wants to use that money for border enforcement instead, shifting resources closer to the problem.

The White House wants to increase funding to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) by $544 million.

Biden’s claims are blunted, too, by the numerous police agencies that have endorsed Trump for reelection.

The Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) — the nation’s largest cops’ union — announced Friday that it was backing the Republican incumbent.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/08/joe-biden-only-person-calling-defund-police-is-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Joe you are a lying dog-faced pony solider and I say that without any humor whatsoever.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HuskyPatriot

I'm confused.  Really?????????????  Noxious.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So bizarre?
The Dems must be losing badly in their polls.
They are going totally off the rails now, with crazy lies from outer space.
No way to know what they will come up with next.
For the Dems/Liberals/NeverTrumps/Communists nothing is out of bounds anymore.
And truth or reality simply no longer applies.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His IV drip line must be clogged.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

So bizarre?
The Dems must be losing badly in their polls.
They are going totally off the rails now, with crazy lies from outer space.
No way to know what they will come up with next.
For the Dems/Liberals/NeverTrumps/Communists nothing is out of bounds anymore.
And truth or reality simply no longer applies.

They've been going off the rails -- Russia, Impeachment, COVID, accusations after accusations...nothing new.  You can almost bet that they've got more up their sleeves -- waiting for their October Surprise.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

Well, that confirms the suspected diagnosis. He's got some form of dementia. I don't think even he can lie that big. And if he can...he's got worse problems than dementia.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They've been going off the rails -- Russia, Impeachment, COVID, accusations after accusations...nothing new.  You can almost bet that they've got more up their sleeves -- waiting for their October Surprise.

There have to be several "October surprises."  They're pushing for early voting, so there will have to be new ones every week or two between now and November.  This garbage from The Atlantic is just a taste.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Well, that confirms the suspected diagnosis. He's got some form of dementia. I don't think even he can lie that big. And if he can...he's got worse problems than dementia.

Yes he can lie that big. He's a rat.

And it's not Biden that has problems - he just might wind up our president.