Author Topic: “Move it Up Here” – A Visibly Exhausted Joe Biden Struggles to Speak as He Relies on Teleprompter to  (Read 154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Move it Up Here” – A Visibly Exhausted Joe Biden Struggles to Speak as He Relies on Teleprompter to Answer Question
By Cristina Laila
Published September 7, 2020 at 5:26pm

Joe Biden on Monday joined far-left AFL-CIO for a virtual event.

The 77-year-old was visibly exhausted as he read from his teleprompter.

Biden was breathing very heavily and struggled to speak.

At one point he appeared to give his staffers teleprompter instructions, “Move it up here” he said before reading his scripted notes.

This was painful to watch.

Biden must be spent from his outings this week.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/move-visibly-exhausted-joe-biden-struggles-speak-relies-teleprompter-answer-questions-virtual-event-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

He seems absolutely exhausted -- almost to the point of passing out.  It is painful to watch ... lot's of things going through my mind -  primarily his wife allowing him to continue this charade (all for the love of greed, power and money) and actually I feel sorry for him that the people have so much dirt on him that he has no choice but to march to their orders even if it kills him. I think there's more dirt on Sloe Joe than we're aware of.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rustynail

Is there a longer video?  That gatewaypundit  article seems like 'hit piece'.