Author Topic: Biden vows to be 'strongest labor president you've ever had'  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden vows to be 'strongest labor president you've ever had'
« on: September 07, 2020, 10:26:44 pm »
Biden vows to be 'strongest labor president you've ever had'
By Zack Budryk - 09/07/20 05:07 PM EDT

Democratic nominee Joe Biden vowed to be the “strongest labor president you’ve ever had” in a virtual event Monday with AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka.

"You can be sure you will be hearing that word ‘union’ plenty of times if I’m in the White House," Biden said Monday. "If I have the honor of becoming your president, I'm going to be the strongest labor president you have ever had.”

Union workers, Biden said, “live by a code, an American code, it sounds corny but it’s real. Honor, duty, country, something bigger than yourself.”

The former vice president also took another shot at President Trump over reports he called Americans killed in World War I “losers,” calling the reported comment “downright un-American.”

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/labor/515386-biden-vows-to-be-strongest-labor-president-youve-ever-had
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Biden vows to be 'strongest labor president you've ever had'
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 10:43:37 pm »
He's not strongest anything.

http://youtu.be/8SmxgG34UUw
“Move it Up Here” – A Visibly Exhausted Joe Biden Struggles to Speak as He Relies on Teleprompter to Answer Questions During Virtual Event (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published September 7, 2020 at 5:26pm

This man is failing before our eyes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 11:57:55 pm »
I usually don't watch Biden, but that very short clip is damning.

This guy is going to debate Donald Trump in 3 more weeks...?

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 12:03:20 am »
You know, Democrats are for the little guy.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 12:07:33 am »
He meant to say he will labor the strongest at having a movement than any other president we've ever had.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 12:28:23 am »
He's not strongest anything.

http://youtu.be/8SmxgG34UUw
“Move it Up Here” – A Visibly Exhausted Joe Biden Struggles to Speak as He Relies on Teleprompter to Answer Questions During Virtual Event (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published September 7, 2020 at 5:26pm

This man is failing before our eyes.

Far more than I had thought -- mentally he clearly has been showing signs of dementia, but sometimes those with dementia rapidly decline physically and perhaps that is what we're seeing on the video clip.  At this rate, I don't expect him to be able to debate.  The magic question is, will he be able to make it till November?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.