Author Topic: ‘F**k the white people!’ BLM activists terrorize diners in Pittsburgh, steal drinks, scream obscenit  (Read 2421 times)

Online roamer_1

I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that. I couldn't decide if it was going to be you or @sneakypete that said it.

HAHAHA! I take pleasure in messin with it... :beer:

Online roamer_1

In fairness that thing looked like a creature Excalbian
in the episode "The Savage Curtain"from Season 3 of Star Trek

Doesn't matter. It bleeds.

And I don't see that thing as a threat at all. That ain't even nearly scary. One good punch and that is twitchin on the ground.

Now, maybe I don't see the threat, because the threat to me is a big, badass biker dude with 'one percenter' gear and rockers, and prison tats on his fingers rising up to take exception to me living. That's an 'oh sh*t' moment... And while it always cost me some, I have lived past more than a couple of them.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

I suspect if I had been at the next table I would still be trying to arrange bail money today. Never have played well with bullies,and when I see one of these asshats picking on women or children,all I hear is bells going off in my head,and the next thing I know,somebody is on the floor and bleeding,and I don't even remember how it happened.

I am a social Neanderthal,and make no apologies for it.

The problem is I am too old,sick,and crippled to fight anymore,so it's either gunfire or a heavy object applied at high velocity on the top of some cretin's head.

A fair fight is one *I* win. Period. If it takes a Buick at 70 MPH to win,there is a Buick in your future.

@sneakypete
That's about right. Honor dictates that sombich needs to hurt. Because stupid should always hurt.

Maybe that's a Western thing though... Cowboy code. Nobody messes with women, and especially old women. That needs an epic can of whoop-ass.

Online roamer_1

@Wingnut

So what?

I bet if you drop-kicked his nuts up over his shoulders,he would cry like a little girl,and that if you cut or shot him,that he would bleed.

Heh. GMTA  :beer:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@roamer_1

I suspect if I had been at the next table I would still be trying to arrange bail money today. Never have played well with bullies,and when I see one of these asshats picking on women or children,all I hear is bells going off in my head,and the next thing I know,somebody is on the floor and bleeding,and I don't even remember how it happened.

I am a social Neanderthal,and make no apologies for it.

The problem is I am too old,sick,and crippled to fight anymore,so it's either gunfire or a heavy object applied at high velocity on the top of some cretin's head.

A fair fight is one *I* win. Period. If it takes a Buick at 70 MPH to win,there is a Buick in your future.

@sneakypete

Luv ya, buddy!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

UPDATE
From KDKA reporter:
Chris Hoffman  @NewsmanChris
Just In: 3 activists, Monique Craft, Kenneth McDowell, and Shawn Green are facing charges after a clash with people at restaurants in downtown during the Civil Saturday on September 5th. @KDKA
8:16 AM · Sep 15, 2020

Chris Hoffman  @NewsmanChris
Some of the charges faced by the activists include harassment, conspiracy, and disorderly conduct. @KDKA
8:34 AM · Sep 15, 2020·
I believe Monique is the lovely who picked up someone's beer and drank it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org