Author Topic: ‘F**k the white people!’ BLM activists terrorize diners in Pittsburgh, steal drinks, scream obscenit  (Read 2412 times)

Offline libertybele

A friend (who always carries a handgun) had an incident a few days ago....  Neighbor (35 yrs old and had been drinking) knocks on his door that a ball has gone into his backyard and could he go get it.  He let the guy in to get the ball.  While getting it he verbally goes at my friend for not being so neighborly.  The guy eventually goes after my friend and tries to get him in a head lock.  My friend pulls his gun on the guy and calls the police.  I'm just shocked my friend didn't drop the guy.  He's a marksman and owns hundreds of guns....   Thank goodness noone was hurt.

First of all if he were to have dropped him and he lived, it would be his word against his neighbors and secondly, he entered his yard -- even with permission he was still in his yard.  The guy physically tried to attack him, but without a weapon.  Using deadly force against someone unarmed on their property just may raise a few questions.  I'm not an attorney by any means, but it's been drilled into my head when it is warranted to use deadly force.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
First of all if he were to have dropped him and he lived, it would be his word against his neighbors and secondly, he entered his yard -- even with permission he was still in his yard.  The guy physically tried to attack him, but without a weapon.  Using deadly force against someone unarmed on their property just may raise a few questions.  I'm not an attorney by any means, but it's been drilled into my head when it is warranted to use deadly force.

Also, as soon as he reported it, authorities would immediately raid his home and steal all his weapons...until case was decided, at a minimum.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/09/08/pittsburgh-protesters-downtown-eating-video/
Couple Involved In Viral Video Showing Protesters Encounter With Diners Speaks Out *****rollingeyes*****
What the couple doesn't want is to be doxxed and have a yard full of hooligans one night, all shouting at them, making threats, and breaking stuff.

I have news for these folks, what they are seeing is the underbelly of the beast that hides behind the shiny scales of "peaceful protests". The founders of and the movement are Marxist. They believe in violent overthrow of the Capitalist system at their core, but deeper and a modern twist, they want to destroy America, reverse the racial roles they have been taught prevailed in grievance studies, and establish a Communist apartheid over the whites. They have already expressed the desire to "Kill whitey". They have South Africa as a model.

This has been building for decades, over half a century, and the takeover of the Democrat Party is complete.

Kindly recall (and avoid, for America and all Americans) another century with a totalitarian Communist State run by a guy named "Joe".  The last one was a slave to its scientific delusions, and starved millions of Ukrainians so it would not have to admit it was wrong.

Folks, a mob is a deadly weapon, and most crowds who gathered with a grievance are just a mob waiting for a spark. THose flying the BLM banner have proven their ability to kill, loot, and burn.

As for establishing their little apartheid, even allowing for ANTIFA soyboys (they aren't all, there are hardened criminals in there, as Kyle proved), allowing for low-T urbanites, and those who have been brainwashed into feeling guilty for nothing but the color of their skin (and perhaps, secretly, feeling threatened by hostile people who look different and/or suffering from a perennial desire to be what they are not) there is still a solid majority of folks in the hinterlands and I believe in the suburbs, who won't put up with this crap. Typical of predatory behaviour, the weak, the sick, and those who present no threat will be the most threatened.

Now. before this all started, did anyone else note the number of times The Purge and sequels were on TV? That the movie was made into a series to feed the fantasies of people who thought they could dominate and destroy what they didn't like and who they didn't like, and seize whatever from the spoils?

Well, that's the stuff that's happening, just shy of the killing part, not just in Portland or Baltimore, New York or Chicago, but in a host of major Democrat enclaves where the powers that be have given the go-ahead for their Communist lackeys to loot, pillage, and burn.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 03:19:48 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

A significant number of homicides are committed each year with hands and feet. Having viewed assaults on people by BLM 'protesters'. including the attempt to kick Kyle Rittenhouse in the head, I would consider any size disparity to be a threat, and certainly the number of people there to back up and assist in such an assault. It is the imminent threat of serious bodily injury or death that is the standard here for use of lethal force in self defense. One hostile or violent gesture would suffice.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A significant number of homicides are committed each year with hands and feet. Having viewed assaults on people by BLM 'protesters'. including the attempt to kick Kyle Rittenhouse in the head, I would consider any size disparity to be a threat, and certainly the number of people there to back up and assist in such an assault. It is the imminent threat of serious bodily injury or death that is the standard here for use of lethal force in self defense. One hostile or violent gesture would suffice.

Whether or not an aggressor is armed is irrelevant.  Neither Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown were "armed," but their homicides were justified because both were capable of killing the one who had to resort to deadly defense. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"The founders of and the movement are Marxist. They believe in violent overthrow of the Capitalist system at their core, but deeper and a modern twist, they want to destroy America, reverse the racial roles they have been taught prevailed in grievance studies, and establish a Communist apartheid over the whites. They have already expressed the desire to "Kill whitey". They have South Africa as a model.
 This has been building for decades, over half a century, and the takeover of the Democrat Party is complete."

... if what you write is true (and I believe it is), there's really only one way to "set things right" again. If that's even going to be possible.

It's coming and I sense it won't be too much longer.

Once again, I recommend Thomas Chittum's "Civil War II".
He was prescient, especially about the racial aspects.
You can download it freely here:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwifxLCT2NrrAhUwknIEHeoBBbQQFjAAegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jrbooksonline.com%2FPDF_Books%2FCWII.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1Zn0CG4Zi7x5b3n_qYEf87
(sorry for the long URL, save or export it as a pdf file)

Offline mountaineer

We dined al fresco this evening at a biker bar in the county adjoining Pittsburgh's county of Allegheny. Not only were we not harassed by BLMers, we didn't even wear a mask (nor did anyone else). Good times! Good hamburger!  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

We dined al fresco this evening at a biker bar in the county adjoining Pittsburgh's county of Allegheny. Not only were we not harassed by BLMers, we didn't even wear a mask (nor did anyone else). Good times! Good hamburger!  :laugh:

:beer: :patriot:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Mrs. Liberty and I have dined in fine biker bars, and enjoyed the company.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Offline roamer_1

We dined al fresco this evening at a biker bar

You went buck nekkid into a biker bar?? woah. **Respect**

:silly: :silly:

in the county adjoining Pittsburgh's county of Allegheny. Not only were we not harassed by BLMers, we didn't even wear a mask (nor did anyone else). Good times! Good hamburger!  :laugh:

Funny how folks that believe in 'Leave me alone' leave YOU alone too, right?

It is SO useful in conversation to see the lower half of a person's face. Partly I think because I am getting deaf, or maybe I have been reading lips and the expression of the lips/mouth all my life, and it's necessary... But I cannot have a decent yap with somebody wearing the dang thing.

Offline Smokin Joe

Looks like he's attempting suicide.
Well!

I bet that didn't just turn out the way he expected....

Schadenfreude....

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It is SO useful in conversation to see the lower half of a person's face. Partly I think because I am getting deaf, or maybe I have been reading lips and the expression of the lips/mouth all my life, and it's necessary... But I cannot have a decent yap with somebody wearing the dang thing.

Same here.  I augment my poor hearing with lip reading.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

Yep. 'Mind your own business' is a hallmark of Bikers,  and it works both ways.

I agree about the masks, though. not being able to tell if someone 'smiled when they said that' is a real hindrance to conversation and communication, and I have a little trouble hearing them over the ringing in my ear.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Serious question:

What do you think would happen if one of those "elderly" diners outside were to reach into her purse and calmly stand up and shoot the POS between the eyes?      :2popcorn:

@DCPatriot

I would stand up and applaud?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No problem with having your hand on your 9 and I would absolutely do the same, but using the weapon or threatening to because someone is interrupting your dinner might just be seen as using unnecessary lethal force.  Retreating at that point is still an option.lob

@libertybele

I disagree. Those women look to be close to 80,they are sitting at an outdoor restaurant eating their dinner and not bothering anybody,and up comes a big bubble-bellied slob that is probably 40 years younger than either one,outweighs both of them put together,and he starts getting aggressive and stealing their drinks.

What are they supposed to do,turn their back to make them better targets,and try to hobble away?

How well do you think THAT would work for them?

BTW,notice this slug picks a couple of elderly women,not a single male his age? I guess this might make him cocky enough to target Girl Scouts next.

Offline mountaineer

I see we're not the only ones who apply that terminology to something other than outdoor dining.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

BTW,notice this slug picks a couple of elderly women,not a single male his age? I guess this might make him cocky enough to target Girl Scouts next.

That men did not rise to defend those elderly women is a SHAME.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

In fairness that thing looked like a creature Excalbian
in the episode "The Savage Curtain"from Season 3 of Star Trek

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@roamer_1

I suspect if I had been at the next table I would still be trying to arrange bail money today. Never have played well with bullies,and when I see one of these asshats picking on women or children,all I hear is bells going off in my head,and the next thing I know,somebody is on the floor and bleeding,and I don't even remember how it happened.

I am a social Neanderthal,and make no apologies for it.

The problem is I am too old,sick,and crippled to fight anymore,so it's either gunfire or a heavy object applied at high velocity on the top of some cretin's head.

A fair fight is one *I* win. Period. If it takes a Buick at 70 MPH to win,there is a Buick in your future.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 03:47:46 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In fairness that thing looked like a creature Excalbian
in the episode "The Savage Curtain"from Season 3 of Star Trek

@Wingnut

So what?

I bet if you drop-kicked his nuts up over his shoulders,he would cry like a little girl,and that if you cut or shot him,that he would bleed.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 03:51:25 pm by sneakypete »

Offline verga

I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that. I couldn't decide if it was going to be you or @sneakypete that said it.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that. I couldn't decide if it was going to be you or @sneakypete that said it.

@verga

I gave up caring what most people were saying to me several years ago. Most of what I heard back when I was still able to hear was nonsense anyhow,and not worth listening to. Otherwise I would try to find my hearing aide.

These days,unless it is someone I know well and like,or someone like a guy from the fire dept pounding on my door,I just nod like I am paying attention and agreeing because that is the quickest way to get them to go away and leave me alone.

I mostly pay attention when it is women or children talking to me.  I like women and children,and sometimes they have interesting or important things to say.

Most "men" these days are so full of crap I get a headache from trying to figure out how they came up with THAT brain fart.

Besides,I ain't their daddy,and nobody is paying me to teach them,so bleep them.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 04:51:52 pm by sneakypete »