Author Topic: ‘F**k the white people!’ BLM activists terrorize diners in Pittsburgh, steal drinks, scream obscenit  (Read 2426 times)

Offline cato potatoe

The riots will not move into conservative areas.  BLMers are a bunch of losers who want somebody to beat them up.  A Pittsburgh jury would side with them in a civil suit.  Travel a few miles outside of town, and it would be open season.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Shooting to wound is just plain stupid.

A knife to the throat would produce the desired effect.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Any diner who pulls a gun out and shoots a protestor for screaming in their face will be in very deep trouble in any state.

Now if that protestor goes at that person with a table crumber it would be a different matter.
Exactly. I wasn't implying I'd shoot these people, just be ready in the event they pose a thread to me or someone else - something beyond screaming f-bombs at me, obviously. I'd have my hand on the 9mm underneath the table - not brandishing, not threatening.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Unwarranted use of excessive deadly force in this situation.  The concealed class that I took was over a course of 3 nights for 3 hours taking us through all different kinds of scenarios where we might need to draw and fire and we were instructed that you cannot use deadly force if the situation isn't warranted -- yes -- fearing for one's life and protecting life or another life is warranted
Indeed. I've not only taken several firearms courses but am a former assistant prosecuting attorney. I certainly would never shoot someone whom I didn't reasonably believe posed a threat to me or another person.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's not a matter of opinion here -- it's a matter of law.  Spilling a drink is not threatening your life.  Now -- if they come at you with something in their hands and you fear for your life -- that's a different ballgame -- especially at 74.  Me  being a little old lady, weighing in at 130 lbs and only 5' 4" -- I'd say my chances of acquittal would be pretty darn good if I fired upon someone coming at me with an object.  Same scenario happens to a guy 6'3 weighing 250 lbs and someone throws a drink at him and he fires -- he's going to prison. Again...the force being utilized against you has to warrant you using deadly force.
A bullhorn can be used to administer blunt force trauma. Stick one in my face and I will demonstrate.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

These people with bull horns harassing folks while dining are committing assault and should be arrested.  Policing organizations should not stand by and do nothing like they have been.

This behavior continues, law enforcement needs to come alive.  Using a bullhorn in close proximity of diners should be considered the use of a weapon with the intent to bodily harm.  It is NOT an innocent act!
Correct. I don't know anyone who would consider hearing loss to not be a serious injury.
I keep seeing class action suit ads over defective ear plugs. If there is a suit, the injury must be able to be considered serious enough to warrant that action.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
DC Patriot wrote:
"Serious question:
What do you think would happen if one of those "elderly" diners outside were to reach into her purse and calmly stand up and shoot the POS between the eyes?"

Migosh.
When I started to read the article, that's the first thing I thought.
Then... I scrolled down and read your post!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
DC Patriot wrote:
"Serious question:
What do you think would happen if one of those "elderly" diners outside were to reach into her purse and calmly stand up and shoot the POS between the eyes?"

Migosh.

LOL!  @Fishrrman   Great minds think alike and all that! 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

DC Patriot wrote:
"Serious question:

Migosh.
I did, too, but I think it would be better to shoot them in the megaphone. Funny how they get to be real assh*les when they get one of those.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

I did, too, but I think it would be better to shoot them in the megaphone. Funny how they get to be real assh*les when they get one of those.

Some guy shows up at my table doing this and wearing that shirt?   

As Candace (April Bowlby) said to Alan ..."You're goin down, Piggy!  You're goin' DOWN!"

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 08:21:29 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

Some guy shows up at my table doing this and wearing that shirt?   

As Candace (April Bowlby) said to Alan ..."You're goin down, Piggy!  You're goin' DOWN!"

I just cannot fathom how men around there don't stand up and open a can of whoop-ass on them a*******. Stupid should hurt.

Offline DCPatriot

I just cannot fathom how men around there don't stand up and open a can of whoop-ass on them a*******. Stupid should hurt.

LOL!   A single man and his wife can't open that can, when there's a dozen of them screaming in your face.

But pull out your 9mm and shoot one or two dead on the spot?  The rest will scatter and scream for their mothers.

Online roamer_1

LOL!   A single man and his wife can't open that can, when there's a dozen of them screaming in your face.

But pull out your 9mm and shoot one or two dead on the spot?  The rest will scatter and scream for their mothers.

Nah... Every man in that joint ought to rise to it. I have seen that sideways look before and nodded, knowing shit was about to go down... That would happen here. And redneck women know to gaggle together and get the hell out of the way... and wait for a chance to poke em with something  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 08:52:59 am by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

Try that crap at a Hooter's some time and see what happens.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline DCPatriot

« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 08:57:28 am by DCPatriot »

Offline verga

Serious question:

What do you think would happen if one of those "elderly" diners outside were to reach into her purse and calmly stand up and shoot the POS between the eyes?      :2popcorn:
Serious answer: I would love it and laugh myself into a coma.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

No problem with having your hand on your 9 and I would absolutely do the same, but using the weapon or threatening to because someone is interrupting your dinner might just be seen as using unnecessary lethal force.  Retreating at that point is still an option.
Any distance less than 15 feet (21 if they have  a knife) and i feel that my life is in direct danger.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

It's not a matter of opinion here -- it's a matter of law.  Spilling a drink is not threatening your life.  Now -- if they come at you with something in their hands and you fear for your life -- that's a different ballgame -- especially at 74.  Me  being a little old lady, weighing in at 130 lbs and only 5' 4" -- I'd say my chances of acquittal would be pretty darn good if I fired upon someone coming at me with an object.  Same scenario happens to a guy 6'3 weighing 250 lbs and someone throws a drink at him and he fires -- he's going to prison. Again...the force being utilized against you has to warrant you using deadly force.
If they are reaching in my direction it is a thread or holding the glass, in my mind it is a deadly weapon.

Offline rustynail

We must search our souls to find and confront what we have

done to cause such hurt frustration and despair in this aggrieved race.

..nothing not one damned thing...

Offline andy58-in-nh

Two pages of posts on this subject and yet, even having read the article, I do not see an answer to the most obvious question:

Where Were The Police????

There would be no need for anyone to discuss assault and battery standards, or reasonable use of force, or "stand your ground" laws if the police were permitted and encouraged to do their jobs. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/09/08/pittsburgh-protesters-downtown-eating-video/
Couple Involved In Viral Video Showing Protesters Encounter With Diners Speaks Out
...  The couple in that video, who want to remain anonymous, were outside eating on Penn Avenue downtown.

They say they support the Black Lives Matter movement, but the group who caused the disruption is not part of the movement.  ...

In the video, Nique Craft, the woman seen snatching the beer off of the couples table and drinking it told KDKA that she was given permission to have it.

However, the couple says that is not true. They say “she took the glass and threw it on the ground, causing a safety issue.”

Now, the couple does not want jail time for this demonstrator. ...
*****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/09/08/pittsburgh-protesters-downtown-eating-video/
Couple Involved In Viral Video Showing Protesters Encounter With Diners Speaks Out *****rollingeyes*****

Yeah, not helpful.

This won't end until the normal people living in infected areas find their spines.

Offline DCPatriot

Yeah, not helpful.

This won't end until the normal people living in infected areas find their spines.

Viva Kyle Rittenhouse!!    :beer:      :patriot:     

Offline skeeter

« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 01:33:49 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

The riots will not move into conservative areas.  BLMers are a bunch of losers who want somebody to beat them up.  A Pittsburgh jury would side with them in a civil suit.  Travel a few miles outside of town, and it would be open season.

I disagree.  What is going to stop them?  Who is going to stop them?  Their numbers are growing.  Want someone to beat them up?  Quite the opposite.  They are preying on the elderly, the common person walking down the street, etc.  What about our kids? What about our grandkids?

The problem is threefold; no one stopped them before this whole mess got to this point, the police are walking off the force for fear of not being able to do their jobs without being prosecuted and the liberal court system and DEMS are siding with them.

Even IF people defend themselves and fight back there is a real chance that those defending themselves will be held liable.  That's what is happening. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 01:44:06 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.