Author Topic: ‘F**k the white people!’ BLM activists terrorize diners in Pittsburgh, steal drinks, scream obscenit  (Read 2418 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘F**k the white people!’ BLM activists terrorize diners in Pittsburgh, steal drinks, scream obscenities
September 7, 2020 | Tom Tillison

With polling showing support for Black Lives Matter tanking faster than television ratings of the LeBron James-led NBA playoffs, activists in the movement marked the Labor Day weekend by terrorizing white people Saturday in Pittsburgh, Pa.

After more than three months of so-called racial injustice protests orchestrated by Black Lives Matter, protesters are falling back on radical civil disobedience in order to draw attention, and for the second time in as many days diners were set upon by the mob.

As seen in the video below, a BLM activist with a bullhorn is screaming at white diners sitting outside a restaurant.

“You are an embarrassment!” he yells.

Another militant walked right up to the table of an elderly white couple and said, “F*ck 12 and the f*ck white people who built the system …!”

(“12” being a reference to law enforcement.)

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/07/fk-the-white-people-blm-activists-terrorize-diners-in-pittsburgh-steal-drinks-scream-obscenities-969201
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Serious question:

What do you think would happen if one of those "elderly" diners outside were to reach into her purse and calmly stand up and shoot the POS between the eyes?      :2popcorn:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

Serious question:

What do you think would happen if one of those "elderly" diners outside were to reach into her purse and calmly stand up and shoot the POS between the eyes?      :2popcorn:
The media would finally have the image they’d been desperately fishing for over the past 4 months.

Online roamer_1

Try that at a Montana steak house... Or a Texas one... Need I go on?

Offline DCPatriot

The media would finally have the image they’d been desperately fishing for over the past 4 months.

I disagree.

They want to see the POLICE shoot a protester.  They don't want to see a senior citizen reacting to a direct threat inches from her face.

For example...recall that elderly activist who got knocked on his ass in Buffalo, NY about 3 months ago.  The media played that for a week.

Same thing holds true for these idiots holding hands, blocking vehicles for advancing on their way.

I would have yelled out the window they had 5 seconds to GTFO of my way or get run over.

I've done it before in my travels taking photos for mortgage lenders for homeowners delinquent in their payments.

If the guy hadn't jumped up and rolled off my hood, I'd have flattened him.  I hit the pedal and he flew.

I have a GO-PRO camera to record everything.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 03:52:52 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

I disagree.

They want to see the POLICE shoot a protester.  They don't want to see a senior citizen reacting to a direct threat inches from her face.

For example...recall that elderly activist who got knocked on his ass in Buffalo, NY about 3 months ago.  The media played that for a week.

Same thing holds true for these idiots holding hands, blocking vehicles for advancing on their way.

I would have yelled out the window they had 5 seconds to GTFO of my way or get run over.

I've done it before in my travels taking photos for mortgage lenders for homeowners delinquent in their payments.

If the guy hadn't jumped up and rolled off my hood, I'd have flattened him.  I hit the pedal and he flew.

I have a GO-PRO camera to record everything.
Oh I’d LOVE to see this psycho knocked on his ass, especially by an old lady.

Shot between the eyes by one, though, would probably not have the desired PR effect.

Online mountaineer

Serious question:

What do you think would happen if one of those "elderly" diners outside were to reach into her purse and calmly stand up and shoot the POS between the eyes?     
Mr. M and I occasionally go to Pittsburgh to dine. I can assure you, this almost-elderly diner would have had her hand on her 9mm (thanks to concealed carry reciprocity between WV and PA) had these miscreants attempted to disrupt my dinner.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Mr. M and I occasionally go to Pittsburgh to dine. I can assure you, this almost-elderly diner would have had her hand on her 9mm (thanks to concealed carry reciprocity between WV and PA) had these miscreants attempted to disrupt my dinner.

No problem with having your hand on your 9 and I would absolutely do the same, but using the weapon or threatening to because someone is interrupting your dinner might just be seen as using unnecessary lethal force.  Retreating at that point is still an option.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

No problem with having your hand on your 9 and I would absolutely do the same, but using the weapon or threatening to because someone is interrupting your dinner might just be seen as using unnecessary lethal force.  Retreating at that point is still an option.

"Retreat", my a$$!   :smokin:

There's something called "invading one's personal space"...in a threatening manner.  Any lawyer fresh out of law school, worth their salt, would produce countless videos of people being coldcocked without warning to prove this.

As @mountaineer just said... I would have no compunction dropping the POS.

Online libertybele

"Retreat", my a$$!   :smokin:

There's something called "invading one's personal space"...in a threatening manner.  Any lawyer fresh out of law school, worth their salt, would produce countless videos of people being coldcocked without warning to prove this.

As @mountaineer just said... I would have no compunction dropping the POS.

I hear what you are saying and I do know that under FL law there is no duty to retreat before using deadly force (Stand Your Ground) but - that law continues to be challenged.  While I definitely agree with you on this and @mountaineer my concern is the liberal courts defending BLM/Antifa rather than rights under the second amendment -- all I'm saying -- not disputing the right.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

I hear what you are saying and I do know that under FL law there is no duty to retreat before using deadly force (Stand Your Ground) but - that law continues to be challenged.  While I definitely agree with you on this and @mountaineer my concern is the liberal courts defending BLM/Antifa rather than rights under the second amendment -- all I'm saying -- not disputing the right.
Any diner who pulls a gun out and shoots a protestor for screaming in their face will be in very deep trouble in any state.

Now if that protestor goes at that person with a table crumber it would be a different matter.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 05:20:57 pm by skeeter »

Online roamer_1

Anyone who pulls a gun out and shoots a protestor for screaming in their face will be in very deep trouble in any state.

If the screamer is unarmed, you are right, at least here. 'Brandishing' any weapon while screaming can significantly muddy the issue. As it is, unarmed, you'd have to get him to throw the first punch to avoid assault charges... Unless of course the owner or his agent pays you to bounce the guy... Which is a marvelous solution in cases like this. It must be a transaction for emphasis, though a witnessed promissory works., and the transaction must take place reasonably.

So the owner or manager offers a buck to whoever might want to bounce the guy(s)... And as many rednecks as are needed will rise.

Thereafter you are governed by reasonable adherence to bouncing rules. But it is amazing how many times a feller can trip or run into things between the table and the door... And once outside, even the threat of a swing, and all bets are off. Thump em hard till they are done moving. And then call the cops.

Offline DCPatriot

Any diner who pulls a gun out and shoots a protestor for screaming in their face will be in very deep trouble in any state.

Now if that protestor goes at that person with a table crumber it would be a different matter.

Says that the "protester" got right over the table, grabbed their drinks and purposefully spilled them.

IMO, that portester and all like him/her have a death wish.

At my age (74) with my lack of any police record, I'd drop the SOB faster than you could say, "Niagara Falls".

Offline skeeter

If the screamer is unarmed, you are right, at least here. 'Brandishing' any weapon while screaming can significantly muddy the issue. As it is, unarmed, you'd have to get him to throw the first punch to avoid assault charges... Unless of course the owner or his agent pays you to bounce the guy... Which is a marvelous solution in cases like this. It must be a transaction for emphasis, though a witnessed promissory works., and the transaction must take place reasonably.

So the owner or manager offers a buck to whoever might want to bounce the guy(s)... And as many rednecks as are needed will rise.

Thereafter you are governed by reasonable adherence to bouncing rules. But it is amazing how many times a feller can trip or run into things between the table and the door... And once outside, even the threat of a swing, and all bets are off. Thump em hard till they are done moving. And then call the cops.
Unfortunatly most males where I live would just squirm uncomfortably.

Offline DCPatriot

Unfortunately, it's no aberration where you live.   :laugh:

Online libertybele

Anyone who pulls a gun out and shoots a protestor for screaming in their face will be in very deep trouble in any state.

Unwarranted use of excessive deadly force in this situation.  The concealed class that I took was over a course of 3 nights for 3 hours taking us through all different kinds of scenarios where we might need to draw and fire and we were instructed that you cannot use deadly force if the situation isn't warranted -- yes -- fearing for one's life and protecting life or another life is warranted -- also much easier to not have any witnesses either. If possible -- retreat first -- that will be tested in the courts.  This however was long before the Stand Your Ground Law took effect.

As I stated the Stand Your Ground law in FL has some grey areas and has been challenged several times and in this climate with the liberal courts ... it will continue to be challenged.

Online libertybele

Says that the "protester" got right over the table, grabbed their drinks and purposefully spilled them.

IMO, that portester and all like him/her have a death wish.

At my age (74) with my lack of any police record, I'd drop the SOB faster than you could say, "Niagara Falls".

It's not a matter of opinion here -- it's a matter of law.  Spilling a drink is not threatening your life.  Now -- if they come at you with something in their hands and you fear for your life -- that's a different ballgame -- especially at 74.  Me  being a little old lady, weighing in at 130 lbs and only 5' 4" -- I'd say my chances of acquittal would be pretty darn good if I fired upon someone coming at me with an object.  Same scenario happens to a guy 6'3 weighing 250 lbs and someone throws a drink at him and he fires -- he's going to prison. Again...the force being utilized against you has to warrant you using deadly force.

Online roamer_1

Well, I know it is different here... But I would imagine there are many vets where you are that would not be shy.

Offline skeeter

Well, I know it is different here... But I would imagine there are many vets where you are that would not be shy.

There are guys here who can take care of themselves as well as anyone. There're just too many others who've had the testosterone squeezed out of them by the social environment, thats all.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
These people with bull horns harassing folks while dining are committing assault and should be arrested.  Policing organizations should not stand by and do nothing like they have been.

This behavior continues, law enforcement needs to come alive.  Using a bullhorn in close proximity of diners should be considered the use of a weapon with the intent to bodily harm.  It is NOT an innocent act!

Offline skeeter

These people with bull horns harassing folks while dining are committing assault and should be arrested.  Policing organizations should not stand by and do nothing like they have been.

This behavior continues, law enforcement needs to come alive.  Using a bullhorn in close proximity of diners should be considered the use of a weapon with the intent to bodily harm.  It is NOT an innocent act!

Yes. If the cops are forced to continue to stand down someone will get killed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And then there are the risks associated with discharging a weapon in a "crowded " restaurant.  It would take a lot to make me want to pull a weapon in a crowded venue.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

And then there are the risks associated with discharging a weapon in a "crowded " restaurant.  It would take a lot to make me want to pull a weapon in a crowded venue.

Exactly, I had thought about that too.  :beer:

Offline DCPatriot

I pictured the episode took place at the outside dining area, where passersby are walking on the sidewalk right beside you.

It's not possible to endanger anybody else if you're sitting calmly and are being assaulted or infringed upon physically and you draw the weapon and shoot him center-mass.

Of course, you could always take Joe Biden's advice and "...shoot them in the leg"...but ME???  Why take the chance on being sued for permanent injuries sustained on the POS?  I'd rather send a message to others and kill the SOB. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I pictured the episode took place at the outside dining area, where passersby are walking on the sidewalk right beside you.

It's not possible to endanger anybody else if you're sitting calmly and are being assaulted or infringed upon physically and you draw the weapon and shoot him center-mass.

Of course, you could always take Joe Biden's advice and "...shoot them in the leg"...but ME???  Why take the chance on being sued for permanent injuries sustained on the POS?  I'd rather send a message to others and kill the SOB.

Shooting to wound is just plain stupid. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: