Author Topic: The horrific Compton shooting should be a clarifying moment in America  (Read 289 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Thinker by Andrea Widburg 9/14/2020

As I write this, the Compton shooter is still unknown, the two Los Angeles sheriff's deputies are still clinging to life, and the Democrat party is failing its Sister Souljah moment — that is, the moment when it must repudiate a failing, unwholesome principle if it is to survive politically.  Instead of disavowing the police hatred they fomented, the Democrats are using the shooting to push for gun control.

Black Lives Matter is an anti-police movement.  It started in 2013, when George Zimmerman, a Hispanic man, killed Trayvon Martin, who was trying to kill him.  It found its footing in 2014, when a police officer shot Michael Brown after Brown tried to wrestle the officer's gun away from him.  BLM's power grew when Eric Garner, an obese man illegally selling cigarettes in New York City, resisted arrest and died in a police chokehold.  Since then, every time police have killed or wounded a black man resisting arrest or threatening either explicitly or implicitly to kill the police, BLM has been on it.

And almost from the beginning, BLM has consistently advocated murdering police, as exemplified by their chant of "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon."  (A chant BLM still favors in 2020.)  At a BLM protest a week ago, one protester proudly held a sign saying, "All my heroes kill cops."

A sign at tonight's anti-police rally in Seattle reads: "All my heroes kill cops." These people are monsters. pic.twitter.com/i1bepRMyin
    — (((Jason Rantz))) on KTTH Radio (@jasonrantz) September 8, 2020

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/the_horrific_compton_shooting_should_be_a_clarifying_moment_in_america.html

Offline goatprairie

Re: The horrific Compton shooting should be a clarifying moment in America
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 03:20:00 pm »
I'm seeing ads for Biden on tv featuring white people some who claim to have voted for Trump in 2016 but now are so disappointed that they're voting for Biden this November.
One even blamed Trump for all the leftist-caused violence going on around the country.
How can semi-sane people look at what's happening and blame it on Trump? That takes a great deal of self-delusion about who is causing the trouble in the U.S.
Hopefully, many white people will wake up and figure out that no matter how much they bow and scrape and beg forgiveness for their perceived sins, the BLM and Antifa types will always hate them and just use them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The horrific Compton shooting should be a clarifying moment in America
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 04:37:13 pm »
I'm seeing ads for Biden on tv featuring white people some who claim to have voted for Trump in 2016 but now are so disappointed that they're voting for Biden this November.
One even blamed Trump for all the leftist-caused violence going on around the country.
How can semi-sane people look at what's happening and blame it on Trump? That takes a great deal of self-delusion about who is causing the trouble in the U.S.
Hopefully, many white people will wake up and figure out that no matter how much they bow and scrape and beg forgiveness for their perceived sins, the BLM and Antifa types will always hate them and just use them.

@goatprairie

You don't seriously believe that,do you?

It is a "false flag" operation by the Dims to try to make it look like Trump is losing voters to Biden.

Those "former Republicans" are life-long Dims playing a role.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!