Author Topic: Democrat Indiana Sheriff Switches to Republican Party: ‘I’m Tired of Seeing Fires Set in Our Streets  (Read 455 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Amy Furr 6 Sep 2020

Vanderburgh County Sheriff Dave Wedding announced Thursday that he had changed his party affiliation from Democrat to Republican in Evansville, Indiana.

“Sheriff Wedding says the switch is to make a statement against what is going on nationally with civil unrest and negative attitudes towards law enforcement,” according to 14 News.

At the event outside White Stallion Energy, Wedding told the crowd he believed his record of working with Democrat and Republican leaders would help him maintain those relationships in the future.

However, the sheriff added he was “tired of seeing fires set in our streets. I’m tired of people defying God, our church, our police, our government and everything we stand for.”

Twice elected as a Democrat, Sheriff Wedding pointed to a large American flag nearby and said Democrats wanted to “burn that thing every day,” according to the Washington Times.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/06/indiana-sheriff-switches-republican-party-im-tired-seeing-fires-set-our-streets/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Amy Furr 6 Sep 2020

Vanderburgh County Sheriff Dave Wedding announced Thursday that he had changed his party affiliation from Democrat to Republican in Evansville, Indiana.

“Sheriff Wedding says the switch is to make a statement against what is going on nationally with civil unrest and negative attitudes towards law enforcement,” according to 14 News.

At the event outside White Stallion Energy, Wedding told the crowd he believed his record of working with Democrat and Republican leaders would help him maintain those relationships in the future.

However, the sheriff added he was “tired of seeing fires set in our streets. I’m tired of people defying God, our church, our police, our government and everything we stand for.”

Twice elected as a Democrat, Sheriff Wedding pointed to a large American flag nearby and said Democrats wanted to “burn that thing every day,” according to the Washington Times.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/06/indiana-sheriff-switches-republican-party-im-tired-seeing-fires-set-our-streets/

I think most of us would agree with this sheriff  ..... "darn tired of seeing  people defying God, our church, our police, our government and everything we stand for.”!!!  Amen sheriff, amen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

I think most of us would agree with this sheriff  ..... "darn tired of seeing  people defying God, our church, our police, our government and everything we stand for.”!!!  Amen sheriff, amen.

Bump that.  888high58888

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

God Bless you sire, and may you be re-elected as many times as you like.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LegalAmerican

Tried to make a new thread.  Can't figure out.  Used I would see a place for new post.  Not now.  This is about fires.  DEWS....being used on our states.  If anyone wants to do that, please go ahead.   

https://youtu.be/l44Gfgh3paM

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 06:45:01 pm by LegalAmerican »