Author Topic: Atlantic editor: Reporting on Trump comments about fallen service members has only just begun  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Absalom

Many times, have you ever attempted a balanced opinion?
Now which one of us threw more of insult? Masticate and cogitate upon that, OR you could just ignore anything I post and i really wouldn't care at all. Actually that is what I normally do with your posts and will endeavor to do again.
Hey look we could both be happy!
------------------------
Repeating................HAVE YOU EVER TRIED A THOUGHT??????????
Upon reflection, never mind; just evaporate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online roamer_1

Didn't move up far enough in business, to learn about bankruptcy.

I did.

In case you didn't know that bankruptcy was a completely legal remedy, it is.

That is such a comfort when as a subcontractor I was paid 1500 bucks on 30k. And that was but one instance. 'Legal' didn't put food on my table. Do you know how long it takes to recover from that?

Like a business, selling to a bigger competitor. Or merging. Or borrowing.

No. A legally contracted promise defaulted upon. Not so nice when it's you that doesn't get paid.

Sometimes that can't be helped. One guy that went bankrupt and defaulted on me did so because of health reasons - an unexpected wreck took him physically out of the game. Different story. I actually helped him land more gracefully, and didn't get paid a dime...

But most of the time, it's a shyster playing his luck out and I am the one that gets to eat his sh*t sandwich. So don't act like it's no big deal.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
------------------------
Repeating................HAVE YOU EVER TRIED A THOUGHT??????????
Upon reflection, never mind; just evaporate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you settle for play misty for me?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wait, the sins of our fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers are our fault now?  *****rollingeyes*****
Haven't you been paying attention? No one could demand 'reparations" if they were not.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

Moving the cheese, from bankruptcy to something else.?

Didn't move up far enough in business, to learn about bankruptcy.

Not 24 Hour Fitness is in BK.

In case you didn't know that bankruptcy was a completely legal remedy, it is.

Like a business, selling to a bigger competitor. Or merging. Or borrowing.

Good sources for information about such matters include the Wall Street Journal, and the Business section of other papers.

I've been on the short end of providing equipment to a company that filed for bankruptcy shortly after we shipped an order to them. They essentially stole the equipment.

We lost $140,000. As a small business it was a big deal.

There are lots of people that get the short end of the deal when a business files for bankruptcy even though it is "perfectly legal" to do.

Offline Absalom

Yeah, I'm tired of it too.  I think it's the trashing of TBR as a forum that bugs me the most.
-----------------------------
Haven't trashed TBR, despite your predictably ignorant slander, otherwise I wouldn't post daily.
Rather it's the incessant Trump ranters, hostile to any and all contrary ideas/opinions; w/o a solitary thought.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 04:46:13 am by Absalom »

Offline Absalom

Haven't you been paying attention? No one could demand 'reparations" if they were not.
------------------
Clever retort!!!!!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Haven't trashed TBR, despite your predictably ignorant slander, otherwise I wouldn't post daily.
Rather it's the incessant Trump ranters, hostile to any and all contrary ideas/opinions; w/o a solitary thought.

I remember the last time someone F'ed with Cyber's Red Stapler

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Pinned Tweet
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

These are my real words about our GREAT HEROES, not made up lies by the enemy. THANK YOU and God Bless You All!

Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1303835269343346688

7:18 PM · Sep 9, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

Offline verga

No one is forcing you to stay, or read a single posting from anyone else here. If it bothers you as much as you claim than feel free to either take a sabbatical, or leave.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline MOD8

Online mountaineer

Considering all of my ancestors who fought in the Civil War served the CSA, I'd probably better pay closer attention!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

No one is forcing you to stay, or read a single posting from anyone else here. If it bothers you as much as you claim than feel free to either take a sabbatical, or leave.
Or put people on ignore, as I have them.  happy77

Offline Idiot

Considering all of my ancestors who fought in the Civil War served the CSA, I'd probably better pay closer attention!
We are in the same boat.  I have a penny jar that I'm trying to fill for my reparations "fine". happy77

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Mine, too, as far as I know. A relative captained the Alabama.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis