Author Topic: NEVER FORGET: Families Blame ‘Loose Lips Joe Biden’ After Taliban Slaughters 16 Members of SEAL Team  (Read 337 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NEVER FORGET: Families Blame ‘Loose Lips Joe Biden’ After Taliban Slaughters 16 Members of SEAL Team 6 in Afghanistan (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published September 6, 2020 at 10:39am

The liberal mainstream media said NOTHING back in 2011 when loose-lips Joe Biden outed SEAL Team 6 as the heroes of the Osama Bin Laden raid in Pakistan.
16 members of SEAL Team 6 were slaughtered by the Taliban in an attack soon after Biden’s gaffe.

On August 6, 2011, 30 US service members were killed when a CH-47 Chinook helicopter they were being transported in crashed in Wardak province, Afghanistan. It was the deadliest single loss for U.S. forces in the decade-long war in Afghanistan. 17 members of the elite Navy SEALs were killed in the crash.

Karen and Billy Vaughn lost their SEAL son, Aaron, in 2011 in Afghanistan along with 15 other Navy SEALs.

WND reported:

The families of three fallen Navy SEAL Team Six members say President Obama and Vice President Biden are culpable for the deaths of their sons for publicly identifying the unit that killed Osama bin Laden and pursuing policies that coddle Muslims and put our own troops at a tactical disadvantage.

SEAL Team Six carried out the daring raid in Pakistan in early May 2011. Three months later, three members of the unit were among 38 killed in a Chinook helicopter crash in Afghanistan. Twenty-five of the dead were special operations forces. Larry Klayman is founder of Freedom Watch, a WND columnist and the attorney representing three of the families who lost their sons. He said the Obama administration carelessly and illegally revealed the role of SEAL Team Six shortly after announcing the successful mission to kill bin Laden.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/never-forget-families-blame-loose-lips-joe-biden-taliban-slaughters-16-members-seal-team-6-afghanistan-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Before Joe Clueless became senile he was an idiot.  How this mediocre putz stayed in Congress so long is a mystery.

The mention of the team's mission, which I am certain was classified Top Secret should have consequences that fit into the category of treason, but like so many in the Obama Administration that completely disregarded our laws, Biden gets away with treason and causing the death of many Americans and Afghanis.  And the UGLY TRUTH of the matter is he is utterly clueless then and now.

And people would vote for this fool to be POTUS? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Before Joe Clueless became senile he was an idiot.  How this mediocre putz stayed in Congress so long is a mystery.

The mention of the team's mission, which I am certain was classified Top Secret should have consequences that fit into the category of treason, but like so many in the Obama Administration that completely disregarded our laws, Biden gets away with treason and causing the death of many Americans and Afghanis.  And the UGLY TRUTH of the matter is he is utterly clueless then and now.

@jafo2010

Congresscritters are different than thee and me. They can commit treason and never be charged.

Alcee Hastings is  a congresscritter from Florida who last time I heard,was the Chair of a congressional committee having unlimited access to classified information about military planning and operations.

(from wiki)
Hastings is a member of the Congressional Black Caucus[14] and was elected president of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe in July 2004. Today, as a senior Democratic whip, Hastings is an influential member of the Democratic leadership. He is also a member of the House Rules Committee and a senior member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI). On the HPSCI, Hastings is the chairman of the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations.

Prior to becoming a US Congresscritter,he had been  a federal judge before being convicted of taking bribes to throw cases. After being found guilty he was allowed to resign from the bench and not face any criminal charges. Being black and being one of the insiders who knew stuff about other judges,he was bulletproof.

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Impeachment_Hastings.htm
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline EdinVA

The story fails to connect biden with a date/time of any event, just a name....
I don't see this as anything but  a hit piece... not that I don't like that sorta thing... just want the truth rather than loosely woven stories based on innuendo.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@jafo2010

Congresscritters are different than thee and me. They can commit treason and never be charged.

Alcee Hastings is  a congresscritter from Florida who last time I heard,was the Chair of a congressional committee having unlimited access to classified information about military planning and operations.

(from wiki)
Prior to becoming a US Congresscritter,he had been  a federal judge before being convicted of taking bribes to throw cases. After being found guilty he was allowed to resign from the bench and not face any criminal charges. Being black and being one of the insiders who knew stuff about other judges,he was bulletproof.

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Impeachment_Hastings.htm

@sneakypete

The "honorable" Alcee Hastings holds the distinct honor of have been one of the very few federal judges to have ever been impeached and removed from office!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcee_Hastings
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

The "honorable" Alcee Hastings holds the distinct honor of have been one of the very few federal judges to have ever been impeached and removed from office!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcee_Hastings

@Bigun

And then pretty much immediately be appointed to fill a congressional seat by Jimmah,"the Preacher Man",Cawtur.

A seat he still holds and will hold until the day he dies.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The story fails to connect  Biden with a date/time of any event, just a name....
I don't see this as anything but  a hit piece... not that I don't like that sorta thing... just want the truth rather than loosely woven stories based on innuendo.

These volleys back and forth, will continue until election day.

Unless any of them are clear "kill shots, they contribute to the "persuassion" games of each side.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I don't think this was stupidity. More like perfidy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis