Author Topic: Mom of teen linked to 5 separate shootings says he belongs in jail  (Read 264 times)

rangerrebew

Mom of teen linked to 5 separate shootings says he belongs in jail

By Dana Kennedy

September 5, 2020 | 3:28pm
Teenage gangbanger given too many chances by judge

His mother loves him, but teenaged gangbanger Micah Belton is so dangerous even she wants him in jail.

The 18-year-old is finally in custody at Rikers Island on three counts of 2nd-degree attempted murder in five separate shootings, an alleged spree that cops said began when he was 17 last year and involved bullets flying into kitchens and car windows. His mom and police believe he’d be in far less trouble now if only the law and judges had put him away the first time.

“I’d rather him be in jail than for me to have to bury him,” Lillie Reynolds, 52, told the Post at her home at the former Edgemere Houses project in crime-ravaged Far Rockaway, where shootings are up 333% this year. Reynolds, the mother of nine, says the gang shootings in Far Rockaway are so bad that even her daughter and older son have been caught in the crossfire over the years.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/mom-says-teenage-son-linked-to-five-shootings-should-be-in-jail/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Mom of teen linked to 5 separate shootings says he belongs in jail
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 05:45:25 pm »
I was optimistic about him going to prison maybe saving his younger siblings from a life of crime,and then I learned he has 8 brothers and sisters.

His mother had 8 babies,and retired in place with free housing,free food,free medical care,and 10 gooberment checks coming to the partmint she lives in every month.

Gee,I wonder why he grew up with no sense of personal responsibility?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!