Author Topic: WATCH: Trump Campaign's New Ad Demolishes Biden Supporters...[wow]  (Read 1172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Trump Campaign's New Ad Demolishes Biden Supporters...[wow]
« on: September 06, 2020, 02:49:07 pm »
WATCH: Trump Campaign's New Ad Demolishes Biden Supporters
Beth Baumann

Posted: Sep 05, 2020 11:55 AM

The Trump campaign on Saturday released a new ad highlighting the violence – including rioting and looting – that former Vice President Joe Biden and his supporters condone.

For months Democrats have told us that the Black Lives Matter protestors have been "peaceful." Just one look at places like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis and now Kenosha show that these people are anything but "peaceful." Since when is burning down people's homes and buildings peaceful? Since when is looting – simply because they can – peaceful?

The left is so fearful of their own supporters and the cancel culture mob that they refuse to condemn what is currently taking place across the nation. They refuse to take responsibility for fanning the flames of violence.

The real question: how much longer does this have to go on before Democrats wake up and realize this violence is wrong? How many communities have to go down in flames before Democrats decide that maybe, just maybe, they should put their politics aside and realize this is bad for the nation?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/09/05/watch-trump-campaigns-new-ad-demolishes-biden-supporters-n2575715
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: WATCH: Trump Campaign's New Ad Demolishes Biden Supporters...[wow]
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 02:50:07 pm »
Best ad so far imho

I hope they play this on national television...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 03:35:52 pm »
Best ad so far imho

I hope they play this on national television...

Zucker boy, prob will disallow it on his news bickering site.

And if it is censored by Zucker boy it  is still a powerful political message.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 03:56:59 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 04:27:29 pm »
This has happened while Trump is president, not Biden.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 05:33:26 pm »

@Victoria33

So what? Who supports them and who do they support,Trump or Biden?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idiot

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2020, 05:39:24 pm »
Under democratic mayors that wouldn't allow the feds to help.  Are you really blaming this on Trump? Seriously?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 11:39:53 pm »
Under democratic mayors that wouldn't allow the feds to help.  Are you really blaming this on Trump? Seriously?
@mrpotatohead
@sneakypete

I said, "This has happened while Trump is president, not Biden."

The general public will blame Trump because he is the president in office when it started.  Biden is not the president so they will not blame him.  They will vote for Biden  so he will stop the violence Trump started.  It is simple for them: "Trouble, Trump.  Vote Biden."

I don't know if you speak to "normal" people who watch a comedy show at night, or have no TV, and go to bed.  Either work at a job the next day or wear a mask and buy a little food.  Most people are not posting on Facebook or Twitter, likely do not know what those are. Maybe or not, they vote on election day.  If the line is long, they will go home without voting.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2020, 11:43:16 pm »
@mrpotatohead
@sneakypete

The general public will blame Trump because he is the president in office when it started.  Biden is not the president so they will not blame him.  They will vote for Biden  so he will stop the violence Trump started.  It is simple for them: "Trouble, Trump.  Vote Biden."

That would be the height of irrationality. I do not think the average American voter is that clueless.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2020, 11:52:59 pm »

That would be the height of irrationality. I do not think the average American voter is that clueless.

@skeeter  @mrpotatohead  @Victoria33

The RINO's are only a little better because they are in it for the money,and want to know how much they will get.

The average Dim voter isn't even that "smart".

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2020, 11:54:11 pm »

If you're not just dropping more hate on the President @Victoria33 and really mean this, then you have no idea what the hell is happening.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 11:56:29 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2020, 11:56:46 pm »

I agree with @Victoria33 she makes a valid point and so do you - yes, the liberal left is that irrational and they will blame this all on Trump -- after all the DEMS have proclaimed that they are peaceful protests.  Hopefully people on the left will begin to wake up, but I'm not holding my breath.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 11:59:56 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2020, 11:58:50 pm »
I agree with @Victoria33 she makes a valid point and so do you - yes, the liberal left is that irrational and they will blame this all on Trump.

If she is referring only to the liberal left then I would also agree. They don't need a dozen burning US cities as a reason to vote against Trump.

But she said 'the general public' so, no, it won't happen that way.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 12:00:17 am by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2020, 12:01:36 am »
If you're not just dropping more hate on the President @Victoria33 and really mean this, then you have no idea what the hell is happening.

@Right_in_Virginia   @Victoria33

I think it is more a case of we are talking about different issues. She is talking about one specific part of the process and how registered/regular voters might deal with it,and we are talking about how voters,most specifically "undecided voters" might react to Trump's attack on the left.

Apples and oranges.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2020, 12:13:58 am »

I think it is more a case of we are talking about different issues. She is talking about one specific part of the process and how registered/regular voters might deal with it,and we are talking about how voters,most specifically "undecided voters" might react to Trump's attack on the left.

Apples and oranges.

I disagree @sneakypete  @Victoria33 is throwing out the latest liberal talking point hoping it sticks.  She's going to be very disappointed.

There are no real  "undecideds" at this point.....not on the issue of riots.  And this is why the Biden team is in a state of palpable panic.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 12:15:58 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2020, 12:18:32 am »

Apples and oranges.
@sneakypete
Undecided voters?  If, at this point, anyone is undecided then they are lost and will ever make a decision.  I love the ad but I really don't think it is going to change anyone's mind.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2020, 12:20:51 am »
We elect Presidents,  not Kings.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2020, 12:31:16 am »

I disagree @sneakypete  @Victoria33 is throwing out the latest liberal talking point hoping it sticks.  She's going to be very disappointed.

There are no real  "undecideds" at this point.....not on the issue of riots.  And this is why the Biden team is in a state of palpable panic.

I disagree @Right_in_Virginia I just can't believe that in spite of all that's at stake (38EV in Texas) that my sweetheart, @Victoria33 could ever possibly Vote for biteme.   The 'undecided' just won't make the effort to Vote and in Texas and she of all people would know that with her background as an Election Judge. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2020, 12:31:37 am »
@sneakypete
Undecided voters?  If, at this point, anyone is undecided then they are lost and will ever make a decision. I love the ad but I really don't think it is going to change anyone's mind.

@EdinVA

Are you  kidding? There are people planning on voting right now who aren't even sure who is running.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2020, 12:40:45 am »
@mrpotatohead
@sneakypete

I don't know if you speak to "normal" people who watch a comedy show at night, or have no TV, and go to bed.  Either work at a job the next day or wear a mask and buy a little food.  Most people are not posting on Facebook or Twitter, likely do not know what those are. Maybe or not, they vote on election day.  If the line is long, they will go home without voting.

I don't think that the general public will blame Trump as the cause of the riots, but now that things have gotten so out of control that the MSM is reporting, the public may ask, why in the heck hasn't Trump done something under his watch? I see that as a possibility. If he is allowing things to continue for strictly political purposes, then absolutely shame on him. However ....

Remember though that it is the DEMS who have defended (Pelosi and Chuckie kneeling with them) these thugs and called them peaceful protests.  They've even spent money to bail some of these people out of jail after they've been arrested.  These riots rest on their hands not on Trump's and that is exactly what this video is truthfully and rightfully depicting.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 12:42:52 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2020, 12:42:51 am »
I don't think that the general public will blame Trump as the cause of the riots, but now that things have gotten so out of control that the MSM is reporting, the public may ask, why in the heck hasn't Trump done something under his watch? I see that as a possibility. If he is allowing things to continue for strictly political purposes, then absolutely shame on him. However ....

Remember though that it is the DEMS who have defended (Pelosi and Chuckie kneeling with them) these thugs and called them peaceful protests.  They've even spent money to bail some of these people out of jail after they've been arrested.  These riots rest on their hands not on Trump's and that is exactly what this video is truthfully and rightfully depicting.

@libertybele

BINGO!

Online corbe

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2020, 12:43:27 am »
   What I am trying to figure out is why I would crawl across cut glass to vote for that Orange Man if there is even a smidgen of a chance of him Losing Texas,.  He loses Texas it's over anyway.  :shrug: 

Your Genius has not been approved for another Season....Move On....
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2020, 12:46:50 am »
@libertybele

BINGO!

I also believe that @Victoria33 is correct, that there is the mindset out there that anything that happens during Trump's watch as president, he will be blamed, but chances are they weren't going to vote for him anyways.  IF they aren't enlightened by now, then they probably never will be.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2020, 12:56:26 am »

People have three choices - Trump, Biden, stay home.

With cities burning and lockdowns continuing I do not believe people will stay home. This election of ALL elections.

I do not see people voting for Biden because they see Trump taking political advantage of the riots. If they are pro riots it doesn't matter what Trump does. If they are anti riots, since the rioters have made it clear they hate Trump, then the choice is clear. This applies to the most dense voters.

More astute voters realize why Trump has done what he has, that he has made it clear he stands ready to assist if invited, as the Constitution requires. And they are aware of the game the left is playing here, if Trump plays the wrong hand he loses and so we will all lose.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 12:59:44 am by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2020, 12:57:42 am »
   What I am trying to figure out is why I would crawl across cut glass to vote for that Orange Man if there is even a smidgen of a chance of him Losing Texas,.  He loses Texas it's over anyway.  :shrug: 

Your Genius has not been approved for another Season....Move On....

Same thing can be said about FL -- he loses FL and it's game over. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2020, 12:58:11 am »
I also believe that @Victoria33 is correct, that there is the mindset out there that anything that happens during Trump's watch as president, he will be blamed, but chances are they weren't going to vote for him anyways.  IF they aren't enlightened by now, then they probably never will be.

No one is saying there aren't those who will blame the President in a kneejerk reaction.  This whole damn election will determine if we are a nation of intelligent, rational people or a nation of jackasses who will panic and surrender their lives to Marxists.

I think the jackasses will lose and I don't think it's going to be all that close.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 12:59:32 am by Right_in_Virginia »