Author Topic: Ex-John Kelly adviser: More former Trump officials will go on the record against president 'in the c  (Read 487 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-John Kelly adviser: More former Trump officials will go on the record against president 'in the coming days'
by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor |
 | September 05, 2020 09:04 PM
 | Updated Sep 06, 2020, 12:45 AM

Miles Taylor, a former Homeland Security Department official who has endorsed Joe Biden for president, predicts a stream of former senior Trump administration officials will publicly speak out against President Trump in the coming days following an anonymously sourced report by the Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg that claimed President Trump disparaged fallen U.S. soldiers and wounded veterans.

Without naming anyone, Taylor told CNN anchor Ana Cabrera on Saturday that he has been encouraging old colleagues to come forward. He shared particularly effusive praise of John Kelly, a former homeland security secretary and White House chief of staff to whom Taylor was once a counterterrorism adviser.

Taylor said Kelly has "more character than anyone that I've ever worked for," adding that he urges his former colleagues, including old bosses from the administration, to declare publicly "what they have been all too willing to say behind the scenes."

Asked why Kelly is being silent, Taylor said, "I don’t want to question the chief’s reasons right now. Look, he’s a very honorable man, and I think he takes his responsibility as a former four-star Marine general very seriously, especially as it relates to the civilian-military divide and commenting on political issues."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/miles-taylor-john-kelly-trump-atlantic-military
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

They'll keep trying. Unfortunately for them we have a record to look at.

What it all boils down to is, on one hand, we have what Trump has done; on the other, what they say about him.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

What it all boils down to is, on one hand, we have what Trump has done; on the other, what they say about him.

They will run every play in the playbook and likely some new ones as well before it's over and it won't change a thing!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

They will run every play in the playbook and likely some new ones as well before it's over and it won't change a thing!

I do not believe it will so they're playing their last card, anarchy.

Offline dfwgator

All because Trump doesn't want to start wars for them.

Offline PeteS in CA

Yaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn ..........ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ................................................
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't doubt it. As the saying goes,"Money can buy anything",and RINO's are cheap dates.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
All because Trump doesn't want to start wars for them.

@dfwgator

The is BIG money in war,and there are important people losing that money now.

Offline Idiot

If you've supported Trump up to this point, there is no way a bogus story like this would change your mind.  There have been so many that it's just noise to me now.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Isn't Anderson Cooper holding a town hall with former generals this month .... the topic of which is the President is unfit for office?

Offline Idiot

Isn't Anderson Cooper holding a town hall with former generals this month .... the topic of which is the President is unfit for office?
Well that ought to get 100k to watch.

Offline PeteS in CA

Money can't buy love, as the Fab 4 sang, but hate gives itself away for free.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

If so,I am surprised. I would think a week before the election would be better for them.

BTW,anyone that thinks a politician a is a selfish,self-centered idiot should meet a General.

Offline skeeter

@Right_in_Virginia

If so,I am surprised. I would think a week before the election would be better for them.

BTW,anyone that thinks a politician a is a selfish,self-centered idiot should meet a General.

Meh. The public has developed an immunity to these media clowns.

They've been to that well too many times.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
To me, this just illustrates why they are "former" officials.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis