Author Topic: California to Offer Drive-Thru Voting for November Election in Orange County  (Read 393 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Katherine Rodriguez 5 Sep 2020

Orange County, California, is offering voters the option to submit a drive-thru ballot this November election season to stem the spread of the coronavirus.

The county will use the Honda Center in Anaheim as a staging location, allowing voters to cast their ballots from their cars or in person inside the arena, the Daily Pilot reported.

The location will be open from October 30 through Election Day on November 3.

“We’re going to have a very large setup inside of the Honda Center,” Neal Kelley, Orange County’s registrar of voters, said, “as well as drive-through lanes in the parking lot.”

The Honda Center becomes the third major sports venue in Southern California to announce it will be a polling place. It will join the Staples Center and Dodgers Stadium as locations that can accommodate many voters while maintaining proper social distancing protocols.

California is not the only place where drive-thru voting is being implemented.

In Utah, one suburban Salt Lake City county ran a polling place during the 2020 primary elections where voters drove through an indoor convention center, picked up their ballots while inside, completed their ballots in their cars, and dropped the finished ballots in an outdoor parking area.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/05/california-to-offer-drive-thru-voting-for-november-election-in-orange-county/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I can walk to my ballot location, in the city park rec room..
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can walk to my ballot location, in the city park rec room..

Hopefully the worst that happens is your vote being cancelled out by your neighbor's dog.  Unless somebody pulls up and says he's you, in which case you don't get to vote at all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Orange County, California, is offering voters the option to submit a drive-thru ballot this November election season to stem the spread of the coronavirus.

Sure. That's why they are doing this.

I believe them.

Honest.

Don't stuff like this is like taking an axe to the hull of your sailboat when you are 100 miles offshore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!