Author Topic: FAIL: Biden Claims ‘A Black Man Invented the Light Bulb, Not a White Guy Named Edison’ [VIDEO]  (Read 294 times)

rangerrebew

FAIL: Biden Claims ‘A Black Man Invented the Light Bulb, Not a White Guy Named Edison’ [VIDEO]
Sep 3, 2020

This afternoon during a televised town hall speech in Kenosha, Presidential Candidate Joe Biden sympathizes with Jacob Blake, his family, and the community as a whole. During his speech, Biden preaches to the crowd that the people of our nation need to be more informed about our history and the necessity of teaching it in schools. To which he says:

In addition to making a fool of himself once again, Biden’s plans unexpectedly backfire on him during the conversation segment of the town hall, in which he beckons a black woman, by the name of Portia Bennett, up to the microphone to ask her question. Instead of posing her question, Bennett exposes the former Vice President in front of the people in attendance and those watching it live from their homes:

https://100percentfedup.com/fail-biden-claims-a-black-man-invented-the-light-bulb-not-a-white-guy-named-edison-video/

Online mountaineer

Joe Biden’s Kenosha town hall marred by eyebrow-raising statements
By Joshua Rhett Miller
September 4, 2020

Joe Biden’s town hall event in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Thursday was marred by a number of controversial and eyebrow-raising incidents, including the Democratic candidate claiming that the light bulb was not invented by Thomas Edison, and a questioner refusing to adhere to a pre-written script she was “told to go off.”

Biden said during the event that a black man invented the light bulb — and “not a white guy named Edison.”   ...

American inventor Thomas Edison is credited with patenting the first commercially successful incandescent light bulb in 1879, using a paper filament that burned out quickly. Three years later, Lewis Howard Latimer, a black inventor who worked as one of Edison’s researchers, patented a light bulb using a carbon filament, which was much more durable, according to a Massachusetts Institute of Technology profile.

Latimer also holds patents for the electric lamp in 1881, four years before he teamed up with Edison to begin “improving upon his boss’s invention,” Grist magazine reported in a 2015 profile of Latimer, who first worked as an assistant to inventor Alexander Graham Bell.  ... NY Post

Biden, 77, made the claim while speaking Thursday at Grace Lutheran Church, where he met residents following a 90-minute private session with Jacob Blake’s family, a meeting that Blake joined by phone, according to attorney Ben Crump.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

I don't get it.  What does the color of a person's skin have to do with inventing (or improving) the light bulb?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

FAIL: Biden Claims ‘A Black Man Invented the Light Bulb, Not a White Guy Named Edison’ [VIDEO]
Sep 3, 2020

This afternoon during a televised town hall speech in Kenosha, Presidential Candidate Joe Biden sympathizes with Jacob Blake, his family, and the community as a whole. During his speech, Biden preaches to the crowd that the people of our nation need to be more informed about our history and the necessity of teaching it in schools. To which he says:

In addition to making a fool of himself once again, Biden’s plans unexpectedly backfire on him during the conversation
segment of the town hall, in which he beckons a black woman, by the name of Portia Bennett, up to the microphone to ask her question. Instead of posing her question, Bennett exposes the former Vice President in front of the people in attendance and those watching it live from their homes:

https://100percentfedup.com/fail-biden-claims-a-black-man-invented-the-light-bulb-not-a-white-guy-named-edison-video/

Jacob Blake is another pervert who molested a 15 year old.  Warrant out for his arrest , too.  Why do they make these THUGS,  nasty people all SAINTS?   

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am REALLY glad I clicked on that video link and read the comments.

While watching it,I kept watching the mask and his jaw line to see if his mouth was moving,and adding that to how clear his "voice" was coming out through that mask,concluded it was pre-recorded and he wasn't speaking live.

I then thought I must be wrong and projecting because NOBODY would be stupid enough to try to pull off something like that,and then I see all the other posts saying what I was thinking.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!