Author Topic: Senate Democrat Declares ‘Democracy Is So Unnatural that It’s Illogical to Think It Would Be Perman  (Read 297 times)

rangerrebew

Senate Democrat Declares ‘Democracy Is So Unnatural that It’s Illogical to Think It Would Be Permanent’
By Craig Bannister | August 31, 2020 | 12:27pm EDT

Sen. Chris Murphy

Democracy “will fall apart at some point” because it is “so unnatural,” Democrat Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy is predicting.

In an interview with The New York Times titled, “Senator Chris Murphy Is Worried We're Seeing Democracy's Last Stand,” Sen. Murphy was asked about the “demoralizing” influence of President Donald Trump Murphy mentioned in his forthcoming book, “The Violence Inside Us.”

“I have a real belief that democracy is unnatural. We don’t run anything important in our lives by democratic vote other than our government,” the Democrat replied, predicting that Democracy’s demise is inevitable:

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/senate-democrat-declares-democracy-so-unnatural-its-illogical-think-it-would

Offline dfwgator

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

That's why we are not a democracy.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

That's why we are not a democracy.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien