Author Topic: Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ [latest hit piece]  (Read 5078 times)

Offline libertybele

I declare b.s. on this one.  Trump has displayed more patriotism and concern for veterans and our military than recent presidents. I remember well his pre-inaugural festivities; the display of patriotism had me in tears for it had been many years that, that kind of patriotism was on display.  Trump calling or vets 'losers and suckers', I'm just not buying into.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online berdie

The Trump Fan Club is in a hysterical, yet perhaps justifiable, rage over these accusations;
so a direct and simple question?
At present there are thousands of serving US Military Officers, across all branches,
at/above the rank of Colonel; a number of whom have served under Trump.
Why has not a single Officer, as yet, spoken up to defend Trump and challenge these allegations ???

I could be totally wrong, and if I am please correct me, but I don't think the military is allowed to speak out against, or for, the CIC while they are on active duty?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why was this released today...aha...voting starts today in several states..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Many years ago Donald Trump helped save NYC’s Veterans Day parade. Yeah, Donald Trump disrespects veterans. Ignore your eyes and ears. Orange man bad.

Offline libertybele

The Trump Fan Club is in a hysterical, yet perhaps justifiable, rage over these accusations;
At present there are thousands of serving US Military Officers, across all branches,
Why has not a single Officer, as yet, spoken up to defend Trump and challenge these allegations ???

Whether you are a Trump fan or not, President Donald Trump IS our President and to blatantly lie about the man in this way is shameful and disgusting. These lies should bother anyone who has an ounce of patriotism in their soul.

Whether you are a Trump fan or not, President Donald Trump IS our President and to blatantly lie about the man in this way is shameful and disgusting. These lies should bother anyone who has an ounce of patriotism in their soul.

These lies should bother anyone who has an ounce of decency in their soul.

Why was this released today...aha...voting starts today in several states..

I think it's more that Biden is dropping like a stone in water.  All they have in there arsenal are personal attacks on the man.  I don't know how the President stands it.  I think this lie hurt him to his core.

Offline PeteS in CA

The people saying it didn't happen were there when the decision not to go to the Belleau Wood cemetery was made. That they are civilians or military is irrelevant.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Retired lieutenant general: Military members are 'furious' over Trump war dead report

Retired Lt. General Mark Hertling said in a CNN interview that he has spoken with active military as well as veterans who are "furious" after it was reported that President Trump called fallen soldiers "losers" and "suckers."

"It's tough to speak out right now if you're an active-duty serving general officer," Hertling told CNN's Don Lemon while discussing the reaction to Trump's alleged comments. "By not saying anything they're saying a lot."

His comment comes after The Atlantic reported that Trump canceled a trip to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018 because he was worried his hair would become disheveled by the rain, and openly asked senior staff why he should go to a cemetery that is filled with “losers.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/515217-retired-lieutenant-general-military-members-are-furious-over-trump-war-dead
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Retired lieutenant general: Military members are 'furious' over Trump war dead report

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/515217-retired-lieutenant-general-military-members-are-furious-over-trump-war-dead

This what they (Goldberg and the HAclantic) wanted. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You're asking why a uniformed service member, presumably one who wasn’t on hand at the alleged event, doesn't offer Trump an unsolicited defense against a political hit piece? How would that work, exactly?

"Innocent by association?" 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Some of us are praying for a Trump loss, just show off their great big giant brains to say "I told you so! "  it's easy to guess who they are.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

"Innocent by association?"

At least he's honest enough to use the lie in an oblique manner, and not directly.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
At least he's honest enough to use the lie in an oblique manner, and not directly.

He is on edge. It is hard to balance.

Offline skeeter

He is on edge. It is hard to balance.
He's too clever by a third.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The time has come to make it much easier to sue for libel and slander, even if one is a public figure.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jennifer Griffin
@JenGriffinFNC
·
3h
Regarding McCain, "The President just hated John McCain. He always asked, 'Why do you see him as a hero?" Two sources confirmed the President did not want flags lowered but others in the White House ordered them at half mast. There was a stand off and then the President relented.

Jennifer Griffin
@JenGriffinFNC
·
3h
Regarding Trump's July 4th military parade, during a planning session at the White House after seeing the Bastille Day parade in 2017, the President said regarding the inclusion of "wounded guys" "that's not a good look" "Americans don't like that," source confirms.

Jennifer Griffin
@JenGriffinFNC
·
3h
Two former sr Trump admin officials confirm .@JeffreyGoldberg
 reporting that President Trump disparaged veterans and did not want to drive to honor American war dead at Aisne-Marne Cemetery outside Paris.

Jennifer Griffin
@JenGriffinFNC
·
3h
Replying to
@JenGriffinFNC
President Trump's staff explained he could cancel (his visit to the cemetery), but he was warned, 'They (the press) are going to kill you for this'." The President was mad as a hornet when they did.

Jennifer Griffin
@JenGriffinFNC
·
3h
When asked IF the President could have driven to the Aisne-Marne Cemetery, this former official said confidently:
"The President drives a lot. The other world leaders drove to the cemeteries. He just didn't want to go."
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

The time has come to make it much easier to sue for libel and slander, even if one is a public figure.

I agree ... but as it stands now there are a different set of rules for the GOP and a different set of rules for the DEM. I don't see that changing.  IF anything the MSM should be held accountable for their fake news and they aren't.

Offline LMAO

Your last question is a head scratcher. Guilty until someone proves him innocent?

Maybe Trump said this. Maybe he didn't. But all we have is some claiming he said it and others who deny it. Until he's caught on a hot mic or someone recorded him saying this, I give Trump the president benefit of the doubt
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 11:56:49 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Because the military are not supposed to come out either way when it comes to politics..
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

Your last question is a head scratcher. Guilty until someone proves him innocent?

Maybe Trump said this. Maybe he didn't. But all we have is some claiming he said it and others who deny it. Until he's caught on a hot mic or someone recorded him saying this, I give Trump the president benefit of the doubt

At first they tried to imply Trump was dissing the soldiers buried in the graves in France.  Then when it blew up,  they made up he was referring to Vietnam.

Online Wingnut

At first they tried to imply Trump was dissing the soldiers buried in the graves in France.  Then when it blew up,  they made up he was referring to Vietnam.

The way I saw it too.   

Online cato potatoe

This has the smell of every sensational claim that didn't pan out over the last four years.  WWI was a total cluster.  I don't believe he used these terms, but can imagine him questioning our involvement.