Author Topic: Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ [latest hit piece]  (Read 5077 times)

Offline Absalom

Are military members permitted to get involved in politics involving the CIC??  (Serious question)
---------------------------------------
An extremely serious retort!!!
Our Officer Class is bound by the maxim "DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY" the moment they swear their Oath, which emphatically transcends 'politics'; the obsession of the neurotics of society.
By the way, since my question was addressed directly to you, why was it necessary to call out
the fan club posse???

« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 07:29:53 pm by Absalom »

Online kevindavis007

At first they tried to imply Trump was dissing the soldiers buried in the graves in France.  Then when it blew up,  they made up he was referring to Vietnam.

I thought the left hated the Vietnam war.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

By the way, since my question was addressed directly to you, why was it necessary to call up
the fan club posse???

Baloney.  I have been critical of Trump many times here at TBR.  OTOH...I am still smart enough to recognize a lying bullshit political hit piece.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Obviously they hate Trump more.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

An extremely serious retort!!!
Our Officer Class is bound by the maxim "DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY" the moment they swear their Oath, which emphatically transcends 'politics'; the obsession of the neurotics of society.
By the way, since my question was addressed directly to you, why was it necessary to call up
the fan club posse???

Just how stupid are you @Absalom ? I wasn't addressing or "retorting" you.  I asked a serious question of others --- those in the know.

Now go back to playing with your statuettes of Plato and stop interrupting the grownups.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdinVA

Are military members permitted to get involved in politics involving the CIC??  (Serious question)

@Wingnut @txradioguy @Bigun @sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia
Not sure of all the in's and out's but federal employees, to include the military, are governed by the Hatch Act.
The military also has to comply with the UCMJ.
My understanding is they can legally do pretty much anything we can do as long as they are not advertising that they represent the government/military, to include wearing uniforms, badges, etc.
Now I would think that an officer reporting the unclassified facts surrounding an official event/conversation would be ok LEGALLY, politically would be another subject.

Offline EdinVA

Just the veterans...

@Right_in_Virginia
Not sure of all the in's and out's but federal employees, to include the military, are governed by the Hatch Act.
The military also has to comply with the UCMJ.
My understanding is they can legally do pretty much anything we can do as long as they are not advertising that they represent the government/military, to include wearing uniforms, badges, etc.

Thanks @EdinVA

Offline LegalAmerican

And that is from a Trump enemy.  Doesn't this country have laws around libel and slander?

We used to.  Last I heard, Obama...removed that law.  ALLOWING SLANDER ON PUBLIC PEOPLE...before he left office. 
Feel free, anyone to correct me.  That is, what I last remembered.   NO, I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING.  I can google, but not in the mood tonight.  I am having a lazy FRIDAY EVENING. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 04:17:51 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Because the military are not supposed to come out either way when it comes to politics.

I know that  from my uncle, my father, my own service,

@Absalom doesn't seem to know that.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Absalom

Just how stupid are you @Absalom ? I wasn't addressing or "retorting" you.  I asked a serious question of others --- those in the know.
-------------------
Those grownups in the know, no doubt! Why of course.
Anyway nine weeks to curtain time..............................

-------------------
Those grownups in the know, no doubt! Why of course. Anyway nine weeks to curtain time..............................

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And that is from a Trump enemy.  Doesn't this country have laws around libel and slander?

@catfish1957

I ain't no lawyur,and don't even play one on teebee,but public figures can't be sued for libel or slander. The flip side of that is public figures also can't sue their accusers of libel and slander.

What goes around,comes around.

Not to worry,though. Trump is hardly helpless and unable to fight back.

The truth is,these fools just gave him one more opportunity to expose them for the liars and fools they are.

If they keep this up,they are going to end up on his Christmas list.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Which is exactly why the Left gets away with it.  There's enough people out there who think, "I can just imagine Trump saying something like this."

@dfwgator

There are a large number of people out there who STILL think there is such a thing as a free lunch.

There is no limit to the damnfool things some of these cretins believe.

Hell,there are still people who think JFK was a war hero.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

That settles if for ME!

If there is one person in this country that is an authority on celebrating our veterans,it is Bubbette! Clinton!

Offline dancer

John Bolton himself has said the story is false.  He hates Trump.  Said if it were true, he would have devoted an entire chapter in his book on this subject.

Online kevindavis007

This story is why I'm no longer part of the Never Trump movement. I'm beginning to regret to be part of the Never Trump movement.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This story is why I'm no longer part of the Never Trump movement. I'm beginning to regret to be part of the Never Trump movement.

@kevindavis

I can see where accepting Trump as a President can require a bit of attitude adjustment for traditional Republican Voters.

For one thing,you are unused to having a President that fights back.

Then,once you get past that,you have to adjust to having a Republican President that baits the Dims into attackin him again,and has set a trap for them.

I have never seen,heard,or even imagined a situation would arise inmy lifetime where the whole Dim party and their associated apparatus,like the media,were in full-tilt panic mode.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 11:45:21 am by sneakypete »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There seems to be no question that Trump and his team should sue for libel.
100% of the Liberal Media is reporting this story as if it is true fact beyond question.
Even though they have no identified source and not a hint of evidence or proof.
After Sandmann, this should be a slam-dunk lawsuit for Trump.
Trump should start now to shut this fraud down.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There seems to be no question that Trump and his team should sue for libel.
100% of the Liberal Media is reporting this story as if it is true fact beyond question.
Even though they have no identified source and not a hint of evidence or proof.
After Sandmann, this should be a slam-dunk lawsuit for Trump.
Trump should start now to shut this fraud down.

@240B

He can't because he is the President. The flip side is nobody can sue him personally while he is in office.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jennifer Griffin of Fox News Did Not Confirm ‘Most Salacious’ Part of Atlantic Story

Fox News national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin reported Friday that two anonymous former “senior” U.S.  officials had confirmed “key parts” of the Atlantic‘s story about the president, but could not confirm “the most salacious” part.

On Thursday evening, the Atlantic reported that President Donald Trump had referred to dead American World War I troops in France as “losers” and “suckers” in 2018; and that he canceled a trip to a military cemetery because he did not want his hair wet.

The story was based on claims by four anonymous sources. Nearly a dozen current and former administration officials went on the record to refute the story — notably, former National Security Advisor John Bolton, who has become a Trump critic.

Nevertheless, many on the left claimed Fox News had “confirmed” the story based on several tweets by Griffin.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/04/jennifer-griffin-of-fox-news-did-not-confirm-most-salacious-part-of-atlantic-story/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: Nearly 700 U.S. Veterans Issue Open Letter in Support of Trump

John Binder4 Sep 20209,964
6:02

Nearly 700 American veterans have issued an open letter affirming their support of President Trump against establishment media attacks weeks before the 2020 presidential election.

This week, The Atlantic journalist Jeffrey Goldberg published a story citing anonymous sources, claiming that Trump did not want to visit the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery at the site of Battle of Belleau Wood in 2018. The story, citing those anonymous sources, claims Trump called the cemetery “filled with losers” and referred to fallen soldiers who died at Belleau Wood as “suckers.”

In an open letter obtained exclusively by Breitbart News, about 674 veterans wrote that their support for Trump, against attacks by the establishment media, remains unwavering because of his record of supporting the United States military and ending foreign wars.

“Recent baseless media attacks against President Trump from anonymous sources are just another example of the depths to which the President’s opponents are willing to descend to divide the nation and meddle in this election,” the veterans write.

“Anyone who knows President Trump has seen his love and reverence for our military and veterans. That is why we, veterans from every generation, are writing today to reaffirm our support for President Trump,” they continue:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/04/exclusive-nearly-700-u-s-veterans-issue-open-letter-in-support-of-trump/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

I am perhaps one of  Trump's harshest critics in this forum, but I don't consider myself a Never Trumper.  I think there's a distinct difference.  I don't believe in giving anyone a free pass, including Trump but on the other hand I believe that I have been very supportive of President Trump at times in here.  When I feel he's wrong or taking this country in a negative direction, I will continue to voice my opinion and I've been met with criticism because I don't give him a free pass; that's fine. 

As for this story in particular, I am judging him based on what I have observed since the day before he took his oath.  NOTHING indicates anti veteran or military.  NOTHING.

When I encounter people who obviously get most of their info about Trump from CNN and the other fake news I do try to enlighten them -- they've been brainwashed for a long time so it's like talking to a brick wall, but I try. It is disheartening that most people have access to the internet but don't take the time to look up his record, nor the voting records of those in Congress....it's exactly how Bammy got elected -- no one in their right mind who would have actually checked his record against what they were being fed would vote for him.  The MSM is one of our greatest enemies.

Enough said.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 12:51:39 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bret Baier and Jennifer Griffin do a Tag-Team Hatchet Job on President Trump

The Paul Ryanization of Fox News continued yesterday evening on the Fox Report.

Bret Baier and reporter Jennifer Griffin performed a heck of a hatchet job on President Trump last night. – On last night’s Fox Report, Baier and Griffin burnished their CNN/MSNBC cred by parroting the fake reporting of The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, and then having Griffin to cite her own anonymous “sources” to support parts of Goldberg’s story.

Which raises the question, when you have anonymous “sources” confirming what anonymous “sources” have to say, what do you really have? Well, you have gossips confirming gossips, for one thing. Griffin’s “reporting” is akin to the old days when housewives would spread neighborhood gossip while hanging clothes outside on the clothesline to dry.

Then you also have cowards confirming cowards, and what good is that to anyone? You also very likely have the exact same cowards “confirming” to Griffin what they said to Goldberg, which is even more worthless.

Meanwhile, Baier and Griffin basically ignored the dozen or so actual, real people who actually witnessed the events Goldberg portrays in his hoax piece and who have the courage to let reporters use their names, all of whom have completely refuted every accusation Goldberg makes. That dozen or so people includes Trump-hater John Bolton, who told Baier that, if he had heard the President say the things Goldberg alleges while serving as National Security Advisor he would not only have made mention of it in his recent hit book, he’d have written entire chapters about it.

Later in the fake newscast, during the nightly panel discussion, the great Mollie Hemingway did point out the fact of those dozen or so on-the-record sources and lightly criticized Griffin for ignoring them in her reporting. Baier then sat back quietly while allowing the despicable #NeverTrump nitwit Stephen Hayes to launch into a minute-long diatribe at Hemingway, something he’d never allow were the tables reversed.

more
https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2020/09/05/bret-baier-and-jennifer-griffin-do-a-tag-team-hatchet-job-on-president-trump/
Support the USO