Author Topic: Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ [latest hit piece]  (Read 5168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump says he believes former chief of staff John Kelly is behind claims he called dead troops 'losers' and 'suckers' as he attacks the gold star father for getting 'eaten alive' and being 'unable to function' in his White House

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8699691/Trump-says-believes-former-COS-Kelly-claims-called-dead-troops-losers.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

-------------------
Those grownups in the know, no doubt! Why of course.
Anyway nine weeks to curtain time..............................

You are entitled to your opinion as am I, so in my opinion, to unnecessarily bash this President over heresay, fake news and just because of blatant dislike just for the sake of disliking him I see as unpatriotic and part of what truly is now problematic for the safety and welfare of our Republic. It used to be the office of the President was respected and revered; that all went out the window during Clinton's reign and has never stopped.  The norm has become it is alright to trash a GOP President, but unacceptable to trash a DEM President and the MSM has free reign to lie and manipulate their agenda.

Did you not see the link that I gave you awhile ago the Democratic Underground?  Maybe at this point in time you might want to lurk around in their basement -- with any luck you just might find Sloe Joe hiding in there as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In rare form, Melania comes out swinging; Trump says disgruntled John Kelly could be behind smear

Melania Trump
@FLOTUS
US government account
.@TheAtlantic story is not true. It has become a very dangerous time when anonymous sources are believed above all else, & no one knows their motivation. This is not journalism - It is activism. And it is a disservice to the people of our great nation.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/05/in-rare-form-melania-comes-out-swinging-trump-says-disgruntled-john-kelly-could-be-behind-smear-968217
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Who?’ Greta Van Susteren calls out fmr. Fox News colleague after Atlantic story falls apart under scrutiny
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/05/who-greta-van-susteren-calls-out-fmr-fox-news-colleague-after-atlantic-story-falls-apart-under-scrutiny-968337
Support the USO

Online libertybele

In rare form, Melania comes out swinging; Trump says disgruntled John Kelly could be behind smear

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/05/in-rare-form-melania-comes-out-swinging-trump-says-disgruntled-john-kelly-could-be-behind-smear-968217

Wow.  Unusual for FLOTUS, but I am very glad to see she's speaking her mind on this. Good for her!  She is a very popular First Lady and perhaps even more popular than the President.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bret Baier and Jennifer Griffin do a Tag-Team Hatchet Job on President Trump

The Paul Ryanization of Fox News continued yesterday evening on the Fox Report.

@mystery-ak 

BTW,does anybody know what happened to Paul Ryan to turn him into the vindictive bitch he is now? He used to appear to be a solid and rational conservative,he leaves office for some reason I can't remember,and is suddenly a Bernie Bro.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

‘Who?’ Greta Van Susteren calls out fmr. Fox News colleague after Atlantic story falls apart under scrutiny
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/05/who-greta-van-susteren-calls-out-fmr-fox-news-colleague-after-atlantic-story-falls-apart-under-scrutiny-968337

Fox News reporter corps had better get their sh*t together and fast. They seem to have become part of the news media's desperate attempt to influence the election in favor of the rats.

There are other alternative news sources for us now.

Online libertybele

@mystery-ak 

BTW,does anybody know what happened to Paul Ryan to turn him into the vindictive bitch he is now? He used to appear to be a solid and rational conservative,he leaves office for some reason I can't remember,and is suddenly a Bernie Bro.

Obviously your view of Paul Ryan is much different than mine.  He's proven to be a liberal through and through and after Trump was nominated he then had the audacity to state that now that the GOP had the full majority things would change.  Really? Ryan was Lyin' -- we had had a GOP majority and his leadership FAILED --- HE was the problem --- HE was the liberal that side-stepped conservative progress -- especially undermining Trump.

Nope.  Ryan has been a liberal in my books for a very long time.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@mystery-ak 

Paul Ryan and his Tax lawyer wife are 100% swamp creatures and have been for a LONG time!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Obviously your view of Paul Ryan is much different than mine.  He's proven to be a liberal through and through and after Trump was nominated he then had the audacity to state that now that the GOP had the full majority things would change.  Really? Ryan was Lyin' -- we had had a GOP majority and his leadership FAILED --- HE was the problem --- HE was the liberal that side-stepped conservative progress -- especially undermining Trump.

Nope.  Ryan has been a liberal in my books for a very long time.

@libertybele

First of all,he is NOT a liberal any more than Karl Marx or Stalin were liberals.  He now seemed to be a dedicated leftist,or at least aligned with the fascist left.

My memories of him was after he first got power he seemed to be passing himself off as a sincere conservative.

Then,suddenly,he joined the radical left.

There can be no question about this.

My question is "does anybody have any idea what kicked it off? Was it just because he no longer holds office?"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Paul Ryan and his Tax lawyer wife are 100% swamp creatures and have been for a LONG time!

@Bigun

I wasn't aware of that.

Online libertybele

@libertybele

First of all,he is NOT a liberal any more than Karl Marx or Stalin were liberals.  He now seemed to be a dedicated leftist,or at least aligned with the fascist left.

My memories of him was after he first got power he seemed to be passing himself off as a sincere conservative.

Then,suddenly,he joined the radical left.

There can be no question about this.

My question is "does anybody have any idea what kicked it off? Was it just because he no longer holds office?"

Your entitled to your opinion --  he's always been a leftist.  So because he's no longer holding office he's become more liberal and more radical, I don't know, but again he's been a liberal.  IF you have any doubt about his liberalism go back and check his voting record -- it speaks volumes.  Go back and see how many times he compromised with the DEMS.  The problem with the GOP at the time had everything to do with the absolute FAILED leadership of Ryan and McConnell. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

I wasn't aware of that.

She is a K Street lobbiest and he does what he is told!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Your entitled to your opinion --  he's always been a leftist.  So because he's no longer holding office he's become more liberal and more radical, I don't know, but again he's been a liberal.

@libertybele

What the HELL is it with you freaking people? I lead you to the water and you refuse to even look at it,never mind drink. You continue to follow along with the leftist propaganda and categorize  them in the positive manner they desire???

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were liberals. Do you hate Washington and Jefferson,or admire them?

You can NOT have it both ways.

IF you have any doubt about his liberalism go back and check his voting record -- it speaks volumes.  Go back and see how many times he compromised with the DEMS. 

There you go again,identifying the left as something positive.

How the HELL do you people EVER plan to win over the typical non-politically active citizens and voters when even you refuse to recognize the left for what they are?

What next? Are you going to suggest bunny hugs for the children of everybody that votes for Biden?

Words MEAN things.

Offline LegalAmerican

Fox News reporter corps had better get their sh*t together and fast. They seem to have become part of the news media's desperate attempt to influence the election in favor of the rats.

There are other alternative news sources for us now.

CORRECT.  Pervert Disney bought them about a year ago.  The first thing they did was hire DONNA BRAZILLE...'the criminal', as if Juan Williams wasn't enough of an embarrassment.   Both communists.

Offline LegalAmerican

How the HELL do you people EVER plan to win over the typical non-politically active citizens and voters when even you refuse to recognize the left for what they are?

What next? Are you going to suggest bunny hugs for the children of everybody that votes for Biden?

Words MEAN things.

Classic liberal in Washington's time, is totally different than the 'crazy liberals'...we have now. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

CORRECT.  Pervert Disney bought them about a year ago.  The first thing they did was hire DONNA BRAZILLE...'the criminal', as if Juan Williams wasn't enough of an embarrassment.   Both communists.

@LegalAmerican

People tend to forget that the news business is a BUSINESS,and like any other business,the employees follow the dictates of the boss,or they are out of work.

Sadly,there is no longer ANY major media outlet in this country that is independent. The Billionaire Globalists bought them all up and put their own people in charge.

Probably the same can be said for every other developed country,too.

We all like to talk trash about the internet,but we all need to be grateful it exists because if it didn't,we wouldn't have the first clue about what is going on in the world,or who was behind it,good or bad. All we would know would be the government-approved version.

Offline LegalAmerican

And he was MITT ROMNEY'S , VP CHOICE!   BOTH SWAMP CREATURES.

Online libertybele

Words MEAN things.

What in the heck are you even talking about?  Ryan is a leftist liberal he always has been.  You're trying to tell me differently.  It is those supposed conservatives siding with liberals and leftists just because they stood or stand under the GOP umbrella that are the problem.

ANY GOP representative and Senator who continually sides and votes along with the liberals and leftists are not worth a damn.

Bunny hugs for Biden?? WTH is your deal??  You are way way off base here.  Me identifying the left as something positive? You are delusional. End of conversation here.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 05:59:20 pm by libertybele »

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

People tend to forget that the news business is a BUSINESS,and like any other business,the employees follow the dictates of the boss,or they are out of work.

Sadly,there is no longer ANY major media outlet in this country that is independent. The Billionaire Globalists bought them all up and put their own people in charge.

Probably the same can be said for every other developed country,too.

We all like to talk trash about the internet,but we all need to be grateful it exists because if it didn't,we wouldn't have the first clue about what is going on in the world,or who was behind it,good or bad. All we would know would be the government-approved version.

I totally agree and well said!  High five.    :seeya:   :patriot: :patriot:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And he was MITT ROMNEY'S , VP CHOICE!   BOTH SWAMP CREATURES.

@LegalAmerican

That pretty much tells us all we need to know about Ryan these days.

I wouldn't even trust myself to get into an elevator with Romney,never mind be his running mate. I am afraid I wouldn't be able to resist the desire to choke him out.

Online libertybele

@LegalAmerican

That pretty much tells us all we need to know about Ryan these days.

I wouldn't even trust myself to get into an elevator with Romney,never mind be his running mate. I am afraid I wouldn't be able to resist the desire to choke him out.

????? .... and most of us have known that for a very long time.

Calm down there @sneakypete  -- violence?  Really?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
????? .... and most of us have known that for a very long time.

Calm down there @sneakypete  -- violence?  Really?

@libertybele

????

This IS me being calm.

Offline PeteS in CA

@LegalAmerican, as I pointed out before, Disney did not buy Fox News. Disney bought the 20th Century Fox studios and movie library, but Fox News was spun off before Disney's purchase. Because Disney does own ABC News a purchase of 20th Century Fox that included Fox News would have been blocked by the Feds.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.