Author Topic: Pfizer CEO confirms late-stage coronavirus vaccine trial may have results in October  (Read 377 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Pfizer CEO confirms late-stage coronavirus vaccine trial may have results in October

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/03/pfizer-ceo-confirms-coronavirus-vaccine-trial-may-have-results-in-october.html

Pfizer could have results from its late-stage coronavirus vaccine trial as early as October, CEO Albert Bourla said Thursday.

The pharmaceutical company has already enrolled 23,000 volunteers in the phase three trial that began in late July, Bourla said during a Q&A with the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations, a trade group. It hopes to enroll at least 30,000 participants, he said.

“We expect by the end of October, we should have enough ... to say whether the product works or not,” he said.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

Nothing like pushing a vaccine through at warp speed.  I don't know of anyone that is going to be rushing to get this vaccine, nor do I know of anyone that plans on getting the vaccine.  There are too many contradictions by the WHO and the CDC to think that this vaccine is going to be safe.  Fauci even said the other day that you may have to receive more than one dose for it to be effective -- that doesn't sound very promising to me.

I find it concerning that they want first responders and medical personnel to be given the first round of vaccines.  Gee ... what could possibly go wrong?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Nothing like pushing a vaccine through at warp speed. 1 I don't know of anyone that is going to be rushing to get this vaccine, nor do I know of anyone that plans on getting the vaccine. 2  There are too many contradictions by the WHO and the CDC 3 to think that this vaccine is going to be safe.  Fauci even said 4 the other day that you may have to receive more than one dose 5 for it to be effective -- that doesn't sound very promising to me.

I find it concerning that they want first responders and medical personnel to be given the first round of vaccines. 6 Gee ... what could possibly go wrong? 7

1 All three vaccines currently in the final phase of testing have been undergoing tests for months. And each vaccine's current phase is with 30,000 subjects each. You can find this and more info here, Untested Trump Vaccine?.

2 As I've posted multiple times before, I do plan to get vaccinated.

3 Neither WHO nor the CDC developed or tested these vaccines. Invoking them is a red herring.

4 Please clarify. Is Fauci credible or the bogeyman? If you regard him as the latter then citing him as credible is an oxymoron.

5 Two dose vaccines are not uncommon. That said, Dr. Fauci did not develop nor test these vaccines, nor did/is any of the National Institutes of Health. Depending on how much credibility you attribute to Dr. Fauci, he's either speaking cautiously with very limited actual specific knowledge, or he's trying to undermine the Covid-19 vaccines for political or more sinister purposes. Re the second half of that latter sentence, :sarc: .

6 Does the reason why first responders and medical people would appropriately be the first to be vaccinated really elude you?

7 Did you say that not knowing that the vaccines have each been tested on tens of thousands of people for months? Or are you going Full-CT? Or both?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 11:14:57 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

1 All three vaccines currently in the final phase of testing have been undergoing tests for months. And each vaccine's current phase is with 30,000 subjects each. You can find this and more info here, Untested Trump Vaccine?.

2 As I've posted multiple times before, I do plan to get vaccinated.

To each his own.  I realize that the testing has been going on for months; normally it take years.

3 Neither WHO nor the CDC developed or tested these vaccines. Invoking them is a red herring. 

Russia also has a vaccine supposedly -- nope don't trust them either.  We've been lied to by the WHO, the CDC, Fauci, and others - again this virus was inflicted on purpose -- the CDC is supposed to monitor the safety of the vaccine.

4 Please clarify. Is Fauci credible or the bogeyman? If you regard him as the latter then citing him as credible is an oxymoron.

No Fauci is not credible in my opinion.  He led and funded research on viruses during Obama's term -- Obama shut the research down for fear of a pandemic.  Fauci is the very last person I trust - he is more interested in research than safety -- again my opinion.

5 Two dose vaccines are not uncommon. That said, Dr. Fauci did not develop nor test these vaccines, nor did/is any of the National Institutes of Health. Depending on how much credibility you attribute to Dr. Fauci, he's either speaking cautiously with very limited actual specific knowledge, or he's trying to undermine the Covid-19 vaccines for political or more sinister purposes. Re the second half of that latter sentence, :sarc: .

6 Does the reason why first responders and medical people would appropriately be the first to be vaccinated really elude you?

Elude me?  NO.  IF the vaccine fails, or has adverse affects -- think of all the first responders and medical personnel that could very well become ill.

7 Did you say that not knowing that the vaccines have each been tested on tens of thousands of people for months? Or are you going Full-CT? Or both?

You go ahead and get the vaccine -- that's entirely up to you.  I'm hoping that even with the planned mandated vaccine in FL, I'm one of the later ones to get the vaccine rather than one of the first.

People get vaccinated from the flu and some still get ill and some still die.  I've had the flu vaccine twice in my life -- 1st time I was violently ill for weeks, 2nd time, I became ill as well but not as severely.  I had the flu once when i was 19 and other than the two times that I received the vaccine, I haven't had the flu.  I don't plan on getting the flu vaccine again, nor the COVID vaccine if I can possibly avoid it.

You trust our government and the entities creating this vaccine.  I sure as heck don't.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.