Author Topic: Nolte: Washington Post Says Election Will End in Violence Unless Biden Wins Landslide  (Read 309 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 3 Sep 2020

The far-left Washington Post blackmailed the country Thursday with a threat framed as analysis that says only a landslide victory for Joe Biden can save us from violence.

Because the Post piece is both fake news and irresponsible, I’m not going to compound those sins by linking it here. The Post’s tweet advertising the piece (which I also won’t link) sums up the threat perfectly: “The election will likely spark violence — and a constitutional crisis,” the tweet reads. “In every scenario except a Biden landslide, our simulation ended catastrophically.”

Only a Biden landslide can save America from a national catastrophe.

In other words…

That’s a nice country you got there. Be a shame if anything happened to it.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/09/03/nolte-washington-post-says-election-will-end-violence-unless-biden-wins-landslide/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Of course and as we get closer to election day, this message will be repeated by the DEMS loud and clear.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bring it,bitches!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fine. Let's get this over with.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Bring it,bitches!

All the more reason to vote for POTUS.    THESE COMMUNISTS WANT TO THREATEN PEOPLE?   Can you imagine what else they have in store for good people?   9999hair out0000

Offline LegalAmerican

Fine. Let's get this over with.

Americans will not be threatened by the hoodlums.  There would be MORE VIOLENCE..IF THEY GET IN POWER. 
Communists love to kill people. 

Offline LegalAmerican

P.S. these hoodlums will end up in jail.   400 already.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
P.S. these hoodlums will end up in jail.   400 already.
Not if they try all-out violence on a widespread basis. Then they win a dirtnap.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Not if they try all-out violence on a widespread basis. Then they win a dirtnap.

:thumbsup:

This grannie has a 9mm.