Author Topic: Lincoln Project set to launch new Facebook attack on Trump  (Read 135 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lincoln Project set to launch new Facebook attack on Trump
« on: September 03, 2020, 07:34:05 pm »
Lincoln Project set to launch new Facebook attack on Trump
By Zack Budryk - 09/03/20 03:23 PM EDT

The Lincoln Project will launch a digital initiative this week to whip up support for Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Facebook, the super PAC announced Thursday.

Spokesperson Keith Edwards told CNBC the anti-Trump group will use thousands of members on the social media platform to reach out to voters who backed Trump in 2016. Edwards told the network the group has over 50,000 members on Facebook.

The group will employ a similar strategy to its advertising arm, targeting key battlegrounds like Arizona, Texas, Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

The super PAC plans to launch the initiative, called The Lincoln Project Digital Coalition (TLPDC), Friday after a Zoom briefing with volunteers.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/515011-lincoln-project-set-to-launch-new-facebook-attack-on-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Lincoln Project set to launch new Facebook attack on Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 08:48:40 pm »
Targeting battleground states like AZ gives away the game. They're punishing Republicans in down-ticket races.  This isn't just anti-Trump, it's anti GOP.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 09:00:02 pm »
Targeting battleground states like AZ gives away the game. They're punishing Republicans in down-ticket races.  This isn't just anti-Trump, it's anti GOP.

It's anti-AMERICA if you ask me @Cyber Liberty
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 09:04:16 pm »
This late in the game and after 3+ years of orange man bad, who do they think they are going to persuade?
Is it just and attempt to "overwhelm" us?