Author Topic: Dow skids 700 points as Fauci warns on coronavirus vaccine timing  (Read 497 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dow skids 700 points as Fauci warns on coronavirus vaccine timing
« on: September 03, 2020, 05:34:23 pm »
Dow skids 700 points as Fauci warns on coronavirus vaccine timing
Tesla shares were lower for a 3rd day

By Jonathan Garber FOXBusiness

U.S. equity markets tumbled Thursday after Dr. Anthony Fauci dashed hopes that a COVID-19 vaccine was coming soon, contradicting documents from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Fauci told CNN a vaccine was unlikely to be ready by the end of October. In a separate interview with NBC News' "Today," Fauci said a vaccine was likely by the end of the year.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell over 700 points, or 2.6%, with Microsoft leading the decline.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/us-stocks-sept-3-2020
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Dow skids 700 points as Fauci warns on coronavirus vaccine timing
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 02:46:35 am »
Please tell me why Fauci has not been fired yet for his constant, deliberate undermining of the government response to this virus.

I want to know.

I also want to know why this buddy of the Cuomos was ever put in a position of authority on this in the first place.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 03:17:49 am »
Call me curious, but in India predictions were that no vaccine would be ready and adequately tested for safety for two years. How come there will be an October surprise with this one? I am not going to be a lab rat.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 03:53:12 am »
What the hell ever. The market has been going vertical for days, mostly on thin overnight volume.

It was ripe for a setback.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 04:00:03 am »
What the hell ever. The market has been going vertical for days, mostly on thin overnight volume.

It was ripe for a setback.

Yep, funny what left leaning talking heads even in the fin area will even report, when today was simple profit taking. 

Market is still wayyyyyy wayyyy oversold.  DOW IMO reality value is somewhere between 18000-20000
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.