Author Topic: Salon Owner Shreds Pelosi’s Claim That She Was ‘Set Up’: She Set Appointment; Has Been ‘Coming In Fo  (Read 255 times)

rangerrebew

Salon Owner Shreds Pelosi’s Claim That She Was ‘Set Up’: She Set Appointment; Has Been ‘Coming In For Quite A While’
By  Daily Wire News
•
Sep 2, 2020   DailyWire.com
•

San Francisco salon owner Erica Kious disputed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) claim that she was “set up” by the salon this week when she broke COVID-19 restrictions and got her hair done at the salon, saying that Pelosi was the one who called and set up the appointment, and that she has been “coming in for quite a while.”

“She had called the stylist, or her assistant did, and made the appointment, so the appointment was already booked, so there was no way I could’ve set that up,” Kious said. “And I’ve had a camera system in there for five years. I mean, I didn’t go in there and turn cameras on as soon as she walked in to set her up. So that’s absolutely false.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/salon-owner-shreds-pelosis-claim-that-she-was-set-up-she-set-appointment-has-been-coming-in-for-quite-a-while?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email