Author Topic: They Know How to Prevent Megafires. Why Won’t Anybody Listen?  (Read 3205 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: They Know How to Prevent Megafires. Why Won’t Anybody Listen?
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2020, 12:29:50 am »
Haze is one thing. This is dark. Cars had headlights on at 2 pm. Right now it is dusk, I mean 8:30 pm dusk, even though the sun should still be shining. Its really weird.

When I went out of the house this AM at 7:30 the light-controlled street lights were still on. At 8:20 the parking lights were still on at my dentist's office. From what I've read, we're getting upper atmosphere smoke from fires as far north as Oregon, including a large fire in Solano and Lake Counties.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DB

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2020, 12:30:19 am »
Digital Electonics Warfare System?

That's all wet...

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2020, 12:53:01 am »

Development Economic Western Switzerland?

Delivering Environmental Web Services?

Drought Early Warning System?

Distant Early Warning Signs?

Directed Energy Weapons System?

https://www.acronymfinder.com/DEWS.html
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2020, 12:55:05 am »

Directed Energy Weapons - Tinfoil hokum.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2020, 12:59:47 am »

Depends on the type.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2020, 01:05:15 am »
Depends on the type.

The type that requires no evidence to believe.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2020, 01:06:35 am »
The type that requires no evidence to believe.

Oh. I was going to suggest ONR Division 351.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2020, 01:07:16 am »
Directed energy weapons are NOT starting fires in CA. Total BS.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2020, 01:21:25 am »
Directed energy weapons are NOT starting fires in CA. Total BS.

Right. Just a waste of ammo.  :whistle:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2020, 01:24:13 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2020, 01:27:46 am »
I didn't miss that point, I just wasn't making it.   :shrug:

@Cyber Liberty

Sorry. Nothing personal. I like to post things like that occasionally to remind people "where this trip will end" if the left takes over total control.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2020, 01:34:28 am »
Burning off the dead stuff allows for new growth, too. I would wager the critters would rather eat new grass than that dead dry stuff that's been there for years, otherwise, they'd have eaten it.
[/b]

@Smokin Joe

Don't try to tell that tot he typical bunny-hugger. You might hear something like "GRASS??? You make them eat GRASS??? OUTRAGEOUS! We need laws against things like that! They should eat healthy food like soy beans,like the rest of us!"

Sometimes I would swear I think some of those people thinks the Bugs Bunny cartoons are documentaries.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2020, 01:39:25 am »

@roamer_1

Ok,I will admit to being a GED graduate,but ain't ALL weapons "directed energy"?

I know al the weapons I own are,and I am the director.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2020, 01:48:25 am »
[/b]

@Smokin Joe

Don't try to tell that tot he typical bunny-hugger. You might hear something like "GRASS??? You make them eat GRASS??? OUTRAGEOUS! We need laws against things like that! They should eat healthy food like soy beans,like the rest of us!"

Sometimes I would swear I think some of those people thinks the Bugs Bunny cartoons are documentaries.
I think they got their education and inspiration from Bambi (the cartoon, not any of a number of entertainers, who might have been better inspiration, but that is another discussion).

That and Captain Planet which spent about 15 seconds talking about "Evil Oil" before it was banned from my house (it would have been less time, but I couldn't find the remote).

Maybe the "Free-range, cage-free, grass-fed, vegan, no antibiotics, EVERRR, organic chicken egg" thing will get them to figure out that grass is food for some critters. (Green, leafy, things is what food eats!)

But I doubt it. I think these are the kids who had trouble connecting dots when they were little.... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2020, 01:52:29 am »
@roamer_1

Ok,I will admit to being a GED graduate,but ain't ALL weapons "directed energy"?

@sneakypete

No, evidently this is sooper secret sh*t up in AK that combines moon beams, the holes in cheese, and unicorn farts, and turns em into a death ray, that if they bounce it just right off the atmosphere, can cause the newspaper in your hand to burst into flame from 42000 miles away. Unequivocally proven with stuff n' sh*t...

*****rollingeyes***** :shrug: :whistle:

EDIT TO ADD: Oh yeah, they also cause earthquakes, tidal surges, tsunamis, and hurricanes. And maybe will set off Yellowstone.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 01:56:31 am by roamer_1 »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2020, 01:53:16 am »
@roamer_1

Pretty much. Except in this case they are specific to High Energy Lasers,   High Powered Microwaves, etc.

Here is a link.

https://www.onr.navy.mil/en/Science-Technology/Departments/Code-35/All-Programs/aerospace-science-research-351/directed-energy-weapons-cdew-and-high-energy-lasers

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2020, 01:54:53 am »
@sneakypete

No, evidently this is sooper secret sh*t up in AK that combines moon beams, the holes in cheese, and unicorn farts, and turns em into a death ray, that if they bounce it just right off the atmosphere, can cause the newspaper in your hand to burst into flame from 42000 miles away. Unequivocally proven with stuff n' sh*t...

You are HAARPing.

Online roamer_1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2020, 02:27:23 am »

Maybe the "Free-range, cage-free, grass-fed, vegan, no antibiotics, EVERRR, organic chicken egg" thing will get them to figure out that grass is food for some critters. (Green, leafy, things is what food eats!)

@Smokin Joe

Speaking of "Smokin",I used to like smoking some "green leafy vegetables",back when I still had lungs that weren't full of water.

Still like eating them. I defy ANYONE to tackle a plate full of my mother's collard greens and say they don't want more.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2020, 02:29:52 am »
@sneakypete

EDIT TO ADD: Oh yeah, they also cause earthquakes, tidal surges, tsunamis, and hurricanes. And maybe will set off Yellowstone.

@roamer_1

Thanks!  Good thing I don't read newspapers,huh? I am immune to their dastardly secret weapons system!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2020, 02:32:31 am »
@Smokin Joe

Speaking of "Smokin",I used to like smoking some "green leafy vegetables",back when I still had lungs that weren't full of water.

Still like eating them. I defy ANYONE to tackle a plate full of my mother's collard greens and say they don't want more.

You splash a bit of vinegar on them?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2020, 02:34:02 am »
You splash a bit of vinegar on them?
Sounds like the very best!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2020, 02:41:59 am »
Sounds like the very best!

Now I have a yen for beet greens.*sigh*

Online roamer_1

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2020, 02:49:12 am »

Oh how I miss collard greens... I got swiss chard to act like em sorta, but it ain't the same.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2020, 02:51:30 am »
Now I have a yen for beet greens.*sigh*

Been there for a few months. Or turnip greens. Didn't plant either, but I do got sweet potato greens going on... and chard and kale of course.