Author Topic: ‘They Will Beat The Crap Out Of America’: John Kennedy Says Pelosi, Other Elites ‘Can Strut Sitting  (Read 225 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
September 02, 2020 10:42 PM ET

Republican Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy called House Speaker Nancy Pelosi one of the “managerial elites,” adding that she could “strut sitting down.”

Kennedy, who has been surveying hurricane damage in his home state, joined “Hannity” guest host Trey Gowdy to discuss Pelosi’s recent trip to a shuttered hair salon Wednesday evening.

“I got in late last night and I saw the story about Speaker Pelosi violating the coronavirus rules that she has advocated for and the rest of us mere mortals have to abide by in order to get her hair done,” Kennedy began. “I thought to myself, isn’t this special? Despite the fact it’s against the law, Speaker Pelosi is getting her hair washed and probably getting a neck massage and my people don’t even have water.”

Kennedy went on to say that he wasn’t sure Pelosi could help herself, prompting an amused response from Gowdy.

“I’m going to want you to explain that one. That’s too good,” the former Republican South Carolina Congressman said. “Yes, why could she not help herself?”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/02/john-kennedy-pelosi-other-elites-can-strut-sitting-down/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 02:31:56 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34