Author Topic: Biden picks up endorsements from nearly 100 Republicans  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden picks up endorsements from nearly 100 Republicans
« on: September 03, 2020, 01:56:34 pm »
Biden picks up endorsements from nearly 100 Republicans
By John Bowden - 09/03/20 07:30 AM EDT

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden (D) was endorsed Thursday by a group representing almost 100 former Republican lawmakers and officials who have joined an effort to defeat President Trump in November.

The new group, Republicans & Independents for Biden, is led by former New Jersey Gov. Christine Todd Whitman (R) and said that its "sole mission is to defeat Donald Trump and elect Joe Biden the next President of the United States."

“More than 180,000 Americans are dead from a pandemic that, with consistent leadership, could have been contained. Instead, it has been left to spin out of control by a President who ignored it, refused to lead, and endangered American lives,” Todd Whitman said in a statement. “In this moment of great national crisis, we need to elect a leader matched to the moment, someone who can restore competence to the oval office and unify the country. Joe Biden is that leader.”

The Republican group, which was first reported by Reuters, also includes a handful of former governors including former Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder (R) and former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld (R), who launched a bid for the GOP nomination earlier this year and previously served as the Libertarian Party's vice presidential nominee in 2016.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514919-biden-picking-up-endorsements-from-nearly-100-republicans
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: Biden picks up endorsements from nearly 100 Republicans
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 01:58:50 pm »
Low life scum....all of them.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 02:03:48 pm »
Wow there sure are alot of republicans doing business in China.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 02:25:16 pm »
“More than 180,000 Americans are dead from a pandemic that, with consistent leadership, could have been contained. Instead, it has been left to spin out of control by a President who ignored it, refused to lead, and endangered American lives,” Todd Whitman said in a statement.

That is stupidly false! Rather than do an info-dump:

China & WHO's Deception Adventure

[url=http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412484.0.html]Trump Did Nothing for Two Months? - January

Trump Did Nothing for Two Months? - February
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 02:26:11 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 02:33:43 pm »
Lots of rice bowls broken if Trump gets re-elected! And not all of them are democrat bowls either.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 02:39:07 pm »
This reminds me of the famous headline, "Tens of Thousands of Jewish worshipers worship Jesus!"
Well ... OK? So the Christians have 'Tens of Thousands of Converts'. More power to them.

However, if they are Jewish worshipers worshiping Jesus, then they are Christians, regardless of anything else.
That is the definition of a Christian.

I can't be a Buddhist who worships Allah. If I worship Allah, I am a Muslim. If I worship Jesus, I am a Christian.
If I worship Biden, then I am no longer a Republican. A person cannot be divided against his own self. One or the other.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. Life/Reality doesn't work that way.

These are just Democrats claiming to be 'Republicans'.
The same as the Christian Jews claim to be Jewish, while rejecting and opposing everything Jews live by.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 01:02:03 am »
"Biden picks up endorsements from nearly 100 Republicans"

All lined up in support of ol' Joe: