Author Topic: Joe Biden Claims, Without Evidence, Portland Victim Incited His Own Death  (Read 123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel B. Pollak2 Sep 202011,059
3:45

Former Vice President Joe Biden suggested Wednesday that the victim of a shooting in Portland, Oregon, was killed because he and other pro-Trump demonstrators had been “inciting responses.”

Biden, offering a rare opportunity to the press to ask him questions, was asked whether he agreed with his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), that the police officer who shot Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin, should be criminally charged, and also whether he thought the officers involved in the death of Breonna Taylor in Louisville, Kentucky, should be charged.

Biden said, “I think we should let the judicial system work its way.”

He then volunteered the following about Portland:

I might add, by the way, I think what happened in Portland, where a — one of the Trump guys riding along in vans, inciting responses, shooting rubber bullets, I guess, or paintballs, apparently there was someone shot by someone in the crowd, with a bullet. Killed. I think that person should meet the legal requirements, whatever that calls for, be investigated, and it should follow through on what needs to be done. Let the judicial system work. Let’s make sure justice is done.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/02/joe-biden-claims-without-evidence-portland-victim-incited-his-own-death/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Joe Biden Claims, Without Evidence, Portland Victim Incited His Own Death
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 10:13:26 pm »
Time to put him back in the basement
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy