Author Topic: VIDEO: Joe Kennedy III Risks Accident by Staring at Camera While Driving  (Read 396 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
I get that today is primary election day in Massachusetts and that Joe Kennedy III wants to avoid becoming the first Kennedy suffering a humiliating election loss on the dynasty's home turf. However, did he have to make his final election pitch to a camera in his car while driving? Try to guess how much time Joe spends looking or talking to the camera while driving compared to how much time he spent looking at the road. My estimate is that he spent less than ten percent of his time in this video looking at the road.

Hey Joe! If you ever run for election again, could you PLEASE pull over to the side of the road while making your pitch to the camera? The life you save could be MINE.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline dfwgator

Re: VIDEO: Joe Kennedy III Risks Accident by Staring at Camera While Driving
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 12:58:30 am »
You'd think women would have learned by now.  Never get into a car or a plane with a Kennedy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Joe Kennedy III Risks Accident by Staring at Camera While Driving
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 02:54:50 am »
On a brighter note, Kennedy failed to stave off being humiliated.  He lost tonight. happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: