Author Topic: Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'  (Read 1335 times)

Offline LottieDah

@Wingnut:  If Nancy Pelosi gets one more facelift she will have a goatee. :yowsa:

Online Right_in_Virginia

@verga

I did research on this and it was one of Pelosi's people who made the appointment for her

Oh for heaven's sake, the assistant made the appointment at Nancy's direction.

Offline PeteS in CA

@verga

I did research on this and it was one of Pelosi's people who made the appointment for her

That's a distinction without a difference. The salon owner did not call Pelosi or her peeps. And Pelosi's staff member did not speak with the salon owner. Therefore Pelosi lied in claiming she was set up, and Pelosi knew she was lying.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

This is interesting talking about PELOSI and her hair salon. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline dancer

I'm not a shop owner, but if I was I would contact all the other businesses in the area and agree to open on Monday.  It's time to stop this tyranny.  A few phone calls and their customers would come out and stand with them.  I know I would.

Offline skeeter

@verga

I did research on this and it was one of Pelosi's people who made the appointment for her and it was the hair dresser who rents a chair at that beauty shop, who said she would do it as one person could be there at a time.

The point is, it was the hair dresser who made the appointment.  The hair dresser could have told her no one is allowed in the salon and it would have ended there.
Sounds like the salon made a confirmation call, a typical front desk chore. The appointment was made by the customer, the stylist calls the day of to make sure the client will keep the appointment. Pelosi made the appointment.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 02:09:46 am by skeeter »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In Pelosi's defense she thought the sign over the shop said, "Saloon"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

In Pelosi's defense she thought the sign over the shop said, "Saloon"

Not buying it. Unless her hair salon looks like an air force jet with a bar fully stocked with Hanger One.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 06:46:19 pm by skeeter »