Author Topic: Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'  (Read 1336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Classic. First she tried ignorance of the law as an excuse, now she trots out the "bitch set me up" defense - and says the salon owner should apologize.  :silly:

@mountaineer

I LOVE the fact that she just showed up on my teebee,complaining about how she was just outsmarted and set up by a hair dresser.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi: The Salon Set Me Up, ‘Owes Me an Apology’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/02/watch-nancy-pelosi-the-salon-set-me-up/

yep, she's the victim
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LegalAmerican

Politico reporter asks if it was legal for Nancy Pelosi to be caught on video without her consent
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/02/politico-reporter-asks-if-it-was-legal-for-nancy-pelosi-to-be-caught-on-video-without-her-consent-967190

And,  when PRIVATE CITIZEN  TRUMP is recorded without his knowledge, by Billy Bush,  that is allowed. PRIVATE LOCKER ROOM TALK.   Or his Aunt Judge secretly,  recoded by a family member, without HER PERMISSION,  then made public. ZERO MEDIA,  QUESTIONS THOSE ISSUES.   SO SICK OF MEDIA OR ANY 'JOURNALIST'.  UGH. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
verga wrote:
"Rules for thee, but not for me...."

You're correct, of course, but...
Nobody on the left cares whether or not Ms. Nancy wore a mask.
I wouldn't be surprised if she's running unopposed in her home district.

They'll re-elect her so long as she continues to breathe.
And maybe even afterwards...

Aside:
Jes' wonderin':
How many women are gonna wash their hair with a face mask on, anyway...?

Offline skeeter

Nancy Pelosi: The Salon Set Me Up, ‘Owes Me an Apology’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/02/watch-nancy-pelosi-the-salon-set-me-up/

yep, she's the victim
Of course she’s a victim. With an obsequious, compliant press the hutspah will only get worse.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Let’s see how long it takes for the salon to be burned down by antifa and BLM
Yep. Everyone is expecting that within a week.
No doubt Pelosi and her henchmen will order police and firefighters out of the area until it burns.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Aside:
Jes' wonderin':
How many women are gonna wash their hair with a face mask on, anyway...?
I get my hair cut in Pennsylvania,  and am required to wear a mask throughout the shampooing, cut, drying, etc. The state sends spies into salons and if they catch anyone without a mask, they threaten to take the stylists license.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Classic. First she tried ignorance of the law as an excuse, now she trots out the "bitch set me up" defense - and says the salon owner should apologize.  :silly:
HOW TF could she be set up WHEN SHE MADE THE APPOINTMENT AND DROVE OVER THERE?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

Pelosi claims she was 'set up' by San Francisco salon
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/514856-pelosi-claims-she-was-set-up-by-san-francisco-salon

1. Pelosi called the hairdresser and set up the appointment, not the salon owner.

2. The hair dresser who did Pelosi's hair is not the salon owner nor an employee of the salon owner. The hairdresser rents space from the salon.

3. Indoor professional hair cutting and care has been against Goobernor Nuisance's and the regional shutdown since mid March. Pelosi cannot truthfully or credibly claim she did not know she was violating the shutdown.

4. Businesses have had security cameras monitoring their premises 24x7x52 for decades. Pelosi cannot truthfully or credibly claim she did not know she was recorded by one or more cameras.

Add it all together, and it's clear that Miss Nancy played her Elite Card, got called out for it, and now is whining, "I shouldn't have got caught and exposed!"

Just like Michigan Goobernor Whitmer got caught and called out.

Just like Chicago Mayor Lightfoot got caught and called out.

Just like the Mayor of Philadelphia got caught and called out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Nothing but hate…death threats’: Leftists turn on struggling salon owner for exposing Pelosi’s rank hypocrisy

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/03/nothing-but-hatedeath-threats-leftists-turn-on-struggling-salon-owner-for-exposing-pelosis-rank-hypocrisy-967504
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
While millions of Americans are out of work—Nancy Pelosi is getting her hair done in a shut-down San Francisco salon that her party forced to stay closed for everyone else

This is liberal privilege at its worst.

Pelosi should be embarrassed and ashamed
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Cuomo on Pelosi Salon Visit: ‘Maybe She Was Listening to the President’

On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” host Chris Cuomo reacted to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) visit to a salon where she didn’t wear a mask by remarking that Pelosi might be “falling under the influence” of President Trump.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/02/cnns-cuomo-on-pelosi-salon-visit-maybe-she-was-listening-to-the-president/
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Pelosi’s hair salon incident is minor in the larger scheme of things but it’s politically dangerous because it’s something everyone can understand and the hypocrisy of it is so flamingly obvious.— Brit Hume (@brithume) September 2, 2020

It's not minor, Brit.  If Nancy Pelosi is secure enough to have an onsite salon visit and not wear a mask ... then we've flattened that curve enough to reopen businesses and vote in person.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

CNN’s Cuomo on Pelosi Salon Visit: ‘Maybe She Was Listening to the President’

On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” host Chris Cuomo reacted to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) visit to a salon where she didn’t wear a mask by remarking that Pelosi might be “falling under the influence” of President Trump.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/02/cnns-cuomo-on-pelosi-salon-visit-maybe-she-was-listening-to-the-president/

This jackass actually thinks he's clever. 

Shouldn't he be lawyering up for his sexual harassment defense?

Offline skeeter

It's not minor, Brit.  If Nancy Pelosi is secure enough to have an onsite salon visit and not wear a mask ... then we've flattened that curve enough to reopen businesses and vote in person.
Brit needs to explain to the average CA restaurant bar or salon owner how trivial they should think the issue is.

Offline HuskyPatriot

When viewed in her natural state, Pelosi does tend to frighten the munchkins in her land.

:rolling:  Scary looking lady, without her couture!   :thud:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Victoria33

When viewed in her natural state, Pelosi does tend to frighten the munchkins in her land.
@andy58-in-nh

No, you evidently have not seen her lately.  Not many weeks ago, after the House was not in session, I saw her on TV and there was not one wrinkle on her face.  If you didn't hear the announcer say "Pelosi", you would not know who that was.  She was lovely and looked like a person I had never seen.  I was so stunned, I called Bob to come look at this person and I asked him who that was.  He did not know it was her.

Offline GrouchoTex

Turns out our new heroes of the anti-lock down movement are both salon owners.
One from Dallas, and one from San Francisco.

Offline Victoria33

HOW TF could she be set up WHEN SHE MADE THE APPOINTMENT AND DROVE OVER THERE?
@verga

I did research on this and it was one of Pelosi's people who made the appointment for her and it was the hair dresser who rents a chair at that beauty shop, who said she would do it as one person could be there at a time.

The point is, it was the hair dresser who made the appointment.  The hair dresser could have told her no one is allowed in the salon and it would have ended there.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi's hair stylist claims, through lawyer, that salon owner OK'd Dem's visit

'Ms. Kious took special interest in the appointment,' a lawyer for the stylist alleged

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosis-hair-stylist-claims-through-lawyer-that-salon-owner-okd-dems-visit
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

Brit needs to explain to the average CA restaurant bar or salon owner how trivial they should think the issue is.

:amen:  888high58888

CNN’s Lemon: Pelosi Should Have Accepted Responsibility for Maskless Salon Visit
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/03/cnns-lemon-pelosi-should-have-accepted-responsibility-for-maskless-salon-visit/

When Don Lemon is a voice of sanity ....... though had this been Bah-Bah Lee or Mad Maxine I wonder whether he would say the same, publicly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pelosi has had so many lifts that the dimple on her chin is really her belly button. If she gets one more face lift she'll have a goatee.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.