Author Topic: Joy Reid Says Trump Is Radicalizing His Followers Like ‘In The Muslim World’  (Read 655 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
September 01, 2020 4:29 PM ET

MSNBC’s Joy Reid said Monday that President Donald Trump was “radicalizing” his supporters in the same way that people were radicalized “in the Muslim world.”

Reid was speaking to a panel during her new show “The Reidout” when she argued that Trump’s “violent rhetoric” encouraged his followers to go out and commit violent acts — and drew a direct comparison to radical Islamic clerics.

Reid began by showing a clip of Monday’s White House press briefing, during which press secretary Kayleigh McEnany had said that the president — who has been very vocal about violence in Democrat-led cities in recent weeks — had not seen videos of right-wing violence.

“When leaders, let’s say in the Muslim world talk a lot of violent talk and encourage their supporters to be willing to commit violence including on their own bodies in order to win against whoever they decide is the enemy, we in the U.S. media describe that as they are radicalizing these people, particularly when they’re radicalizing young people,” Reid explained.

“That’s how we talk about the way Muslims act. When you see what Donald Trump is doing, is that any different from what we describe as radicalizing people?” she asked.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/01/joy-reid-trump-radicalizing-supporters-muslim/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

So where are all these radical Trump supporters burning down cities, beating and killing people?

What a moron.

Offline libertybele

The only radicals that I'm observing are the protesters, BLM, Antifa and the bat crap crazy DEMS.

Trump has tried to bring back American 'greatness'; exceptionalism and patriotism and anyone that sees that as radical quite frankly isn't playing with a full deck.  :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Can we cut her head off?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdinVA

Bobble heads agree everywhere.

Offline dfwgator

Well at least she admits Muslims are "radicalized", at least that's something.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Typical leftist projection. 

Offline LMAO

Well at least she admits Muslims are "radicalized", at least that's something.

And is this the same one who said something about Trump channeling Fidel Castro?

So Trump gets liberals to admit Islam has been radicalized and Castro was a dictator in just one month
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LMAO...  :silly:

Ilhan Omar calls on MSNBC's Joy Reid to apologize over comments labeled Islamophobic

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Ilhan Omar
@IlhanMN
US House candidate, MN-5
Honestly, this kinda of casual Islamophobia is hurtful and dangerous.

We deserve better and an apology for the painful moment for so many Muslims around our country should be forthcoming.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/514707-ilhan-omar-calls-on-joy-reid-to-apologize-over-comments-called-islamophobic
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
(sigh)
Can you say "P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N" ???

I jes' knew you could...!

Addendum:
Oops, sorry Victor, I posted before I read that you got there first!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 12:50:47 am by Fishrrman »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Ilhan Omar calls on MSNBC's Joy Reid to apologize over comments labeled Islamophobic

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/514707-ilhan-omar-calls-on-joy-reid-to-apologize-over-comments-called-islamophobic
The pot is truly calling the kettle black now.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
(sigh)
Can you say "P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N" ???

I jes' knew you could...!

Addendum:
Oops, sorry Victor, I posted before I read that you got there first!

:chairbang:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Trump isn't radicalizing his followers (and others).

Rioting and looting and nihilism is.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

more
If Trump, or anyone Trump has ever known, said something even close to what Reid said, the media would be pushing Trump is Islamophobic everyday 24/7 from now until the election. Obama would make a speech about it. The Wicked Witch of SF would jump on it. We would never hear the end of it.

It is so ironic when the Left handcuffs themselves with their extreme radical political correctness. According to the Left, Reid is Black and a woman. That grants her 'double immunity' for being a racist idiot. However, in not condemning Reid, the Dems are insulting Islam which has superseded Black people and even Hispanics as their newest favorite 'victim' group. They have painted themselves into a corner.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If Trump, or anyone Trump has ever known, said something even close to what Reid said, the media would be pushing Trump is Islamophobic everyday 24/7 from now until the election. Obama would make a speech about it. The Wicked Witch of SF would jump on it. We would never hear the end of it.

It is so ironic when the Left handcuffs themselves with their extreme radical political correctness. According to the Left, Reid is Black and a woman. That grants her 'double immunity' for being a racist idiot. However, in not condemning Reid, the Dems are insulting Islam which has superseded Black people and even Hispanics as their newest favorite 'victim' group. They have painted themselves into a corner.
This is always the problem of operating a 'Big Tent'.  How can liberal homosexuals get along with radical Muslims who want to kill them?  How can blacks get along with LaRaza who want illegals to steal the jobs of blacks?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline EdinVA

The leftists are so accustomed to the non-left just rolling over, now that we are standing up and fighting back, I am sure it appears we are "radicalized".... It's all about perspective..

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Funny....I haven't heard of any suicide bombers for Trump...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

And is this the same one who said something about Trump channeling Fidel Castro?

So Trump gets liberals to admit Islam has been radicalized and Castro was a dictator in just one month
888high58888

Offline HuskyPatriot

History lesson!!!  She needs a history lesson!  Extreme thinking is coming from her own displaced anger; lot of that going around....   22222frying pan