Author Topic: VIDEO: Throwback Pol Begs MA Voters to Spare Joe Kennedy From Humiliating Defeat  (Read 364 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Tonight Joe Kennedy III is on his way, according to the polls, to making history by being the first Kennedy to be defeated in the clan's home turf of Massachusetts. Most definitely quite a humiliation. Therefore I was interested to hear what the poor guy had to say at his final election rally last night. Perhaps something interesting for the DUmmie FUnnies channel. Unfortunately, all that Joe delivered was just his standard issue dull liberal shibboleths. I was about to give up all hope of finding comedy gold at that rally when I checked out some of the other speakers and discovered someone who most definitely has a future as a star of film and tv. Paul Feeney who is not only a real politician as a Massachusetts state senator but is also, as you can see, the very embodiment of an old time machine politician.

Therefore, consider this DUmmie FUnnies edition as an audition tape for Paul Feeney. He has a definite showbiz career ahead of him. For example, would he not fit in perfectly as one of the pols in a remake of "The Last Hurrah?" Ironically, tonight might well be the Last Hurrah for the Kennedy Dynasty but for Paul Feeney it could be a new start in the world of entertainment. No acting needed, Paul. Just be yourself.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, today's the big Primary?  Looking forward to seeing Spittle Boy lose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: