Author Topic: Andrew Weissmann Wants Kevin Clinesmith to “Stop Snitchen”  (Read 559 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Andrew Weissmann Wants Kevin Clinesmith to “Stop Snitchen”

“Mr. Weissmann, when did you stop violating the civil rights of members of the Trump campaign?”

That might be the first question Attorney General Barr could ask Andrew Weissmann if given the chance to inquire about his role as “Mueller’s Pit Bull” in the Special Counsel’s Office.

Andrew Weissmann is a relative newcomer to Twitter, only signing on recently after the end of his government service and when he became a faculty member at NYU Law School. His contributions via Twitter are 100% anti-Trump and anti-Barr. They go hand-in-hand with his email to Sally Yates after she was fired by Trump for refusing to enforce his Executive Order prohibiting travel into the US from certain countries deemed to be state sponsors of terrorism. Weissmann wrote to her “I am so proud,” “And in awe. Thank you so much.”...

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/09/01/andrew-weissmann-wants-kevin-clinesmith-to-stop-snitchen/

-- excerpt, rest at link above --

This column by @shipwreckedCrew is LONG and goes into great detail regarding Kevin Clinesmith, Crossfire Hurricane, the Mueller Special Council and the Durham investigation.

Buckle up. Something’s coming.

(Shipwreckedcrew has 22 years as federal prosecutor; six years in private practice.)

@mystery-ak @skeeter @Smokin Joe
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 03:14:07 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Andrew Weissmann Wants Kevin Clinesmith to “Stop Snitchen”
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 04:17:29 pm »
Interesting...fingers crossed that someone finally is going to rat them out..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 09:38:53 pm »
Speaking of Weissman ...
Sean Davis  @seanmdav
Newly released DOJ records show that multiple top members of Mueller's investigative team claimed to have "accidentally wiped" at least 15 (!) phones used during the anti-Trump investigation after the DOJ OIG asked for the devies to be handed over. https://justice.gov/oip/foia-library/general_topics/communications_strzok_and_page_09_04_20/download
2:56 PM · Sep 10, 2020

Sean Davis  @seanmdav
Federal records show that Mueller deputy Andrew Weismann claims to have "accidentally" wiped, via wrong passwords at least 2 phones detailing his activity during the anti-Trump probe. James Quarles' phone "wiped itself." Greg Andre also made the same wrong password claim...
2:59 PM · Sep 10, 2020

Sean Davis  @seanmdav
Mueller deputy Kyle Freeny similarly claimed that his phone was accidentally wiped after too many wrong passwords were entered.  Same with Mueller deputy Rush Atkinson.
At least a 12 other officials whose names are redacted also claimed to have "accidentally" nuked their phones.
3:05 PM · Sep 10, 2020·

Sean Davis  @seanmdav
The newly released DOJ records from the OIG investigation of corruption during the Mueller probe shows that a key tactic used by the Mueller team was to put the phones in airplane mode, lock them, and then claim they didn't have the password.
3:08 PM · Sep 10, 2020

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1304133808162250754
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 09:39:58 pm »
Ivan Pentchoukov @IvanPentchoukov
Andrew Weismann wiped two of his three Special Counsel's Office phones.
He wiped one by accident.
He wiped the other by entering the wrong password too many times.
Has anyone ever wiped their phone by accident? Asking for a friend.
2:31 PM · Sep 10, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 10:46:38 pm »
Ivan Pentchoukov @IvanPentchoukov
Andrew Weismann wiped two of his three Special Counsel's Office phones.
He wiped one by accident.
He wiped the other by entering the wrong password too many times.
Has anyone ever wiped their phone by accident? Asking for a friend.
2:31 PM · Sep 10, 2020·

I haven't!   And if anyone was going to it would be me.

Accident my @$$!  Weismann is a poster child for for disbarment!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien