Author Topic: Democratic data firm predicts 'chaos' on election night with Donald Trump set for landslide victory  (Read 332 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democratic data firm predicts 'chaos' on election night with Donald Trump set for landslide victory which will take days to be revealed as victory for Joe Biden thanks to postal votes

The CEO of a Democratic political data agency predicted 'chaos' on Election Day
    Josh Mendelsohn told Axios on HBO in an interview that will air Sunday evening that the firm Hawkfish has a theory of a 'red mirage' in November
    'We believe that on election night we are going to see Donald Trump in a stronger position than the reality actually is,' Mendelsohn said
    He suggested that after mail-in ballots are accounted for, Democratic candidate Joe Biden will be revealed as the actual winner days after the election is held
    Hawkfish was founded in the spring of 2019 by Michael Bloomberg in an effort to support 'Democratic candidates, good causes, and common sense solutions'

By Katelyn Caralle, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:22 EDT, 31 August 2020 | Updated: 03:14 EDT, 1 September 2020

The CEO of Michael Bloomberg's political data and tech agency warned in an interview that will air Monday of mass chaos on Election Night as it appears Donald Trump is poised for another victory.

Josh Mendelsohn, CEO of Hawkfish, revealed the firm has a 'red mirage' model, which predicts the results come November.

'The reason we talk about a red mirage is in fact because we believe that on election night we are going to see Donald Trump in a stronger position than the reality actually is,' Mendelsohn told Axios on HBO in an interview that will air Monday evening.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8682935/Dem-data-firm-predicts-chaos-postal-votes-revealing-days-election-Biden-victory.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I firmly believe this is their plan..we will all go to bed election night believing Trump won only to hear in the following days that Biden won with mailed in ballots..

Remember Hillary's recent comment to Biden...*don't concede*!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I firmly believe this is their plan..we will all go to bed election night believing Trump won only to hear in the following days that Biden won with mailed in ballots..

Remember Hillary's recent comment to Biden...*don't concede*!

Certain blue states, like CA, have already mandated mail in voting. With CA already in the rat bag, I wonder if all of those ballots can be identified as CA-specific, or whether they can be sent to other swing states for "submission".

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Certain blue states, like CA, have already mandated mail in voting. With CA already in the rat bag, I wonder if all of those ballots can be identified as CA-specific, or whether they can be sent to other swing states for "submission".

It’s pretty much mandatory here in Jersey too.  9999hair out0000

I would rather vote at a poll. Or have the option for either.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 03:43:46 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline skeeter

It’s pretty much mandatory here in Jersey too.  9999hair out0000

I would rather vote at a poll. Or have the option for either.

If we do not maintain in-person and registered absentee voting as the only means then we are sunk. It would not surprise me if there weren't already vote manufacturing factories in operation.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter observed:
"If we do not maintain in-person and registered absentee voting as the only means then we are sunk. It would not surprise me if there weren't already vote manufacturing factories in operation."

Remember what Stalin said:
It's not who votes... it's who COUNTS the votes.

Having said that...
I don't think it's a problem (at least in the presidential election) if the blue states mandate mail-in voting, because they're gonna "vote blue" anyway.*

This makes it all the more important that the red states DO NOT ALLOW mail-in votes with the exception of absentee ballots. Unfortunately some, like Florida, are wavering. I guess the long-term implications are... obvious.

However... it could help our side if the blue states get their vote-counting all hobbled up by mail-in voting (particularly if Republicans begin challenging the ballots).
Remember, the electors for president must be certified by each state by December 15, otherwise those electors will be [essentially] eliminated from the final electoral vote tally. See this post I put up a few days ago:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412874.msg2278326.html#msg2278326

A vote cast in person on election day, may become "worth more" in the final tally than a mailed-in vote that doesn't get counted in time.

*Of course, mail-in voting can damage Republicans' chances in state and local elections, as Orange County CA found out in 2018...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think this will be as big a deal as they are trying to portray.  Any "problems" due to the mail-in votes will likely be in blue states Sloe Joe was going to win anyway.

The chaos will be down ballot, and that might be a problem for some officeholders.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I don't think this will be as big a deal as they are trying to portray.  Any "problems" due to the mail-in votes will likely be in blue states Sloe Joe was going to win anyway.

The chaos will be down ballot, and that might be a problem for some officeholders.

I think that's a pretty accurate assessment.
The Republic is lost.