Author Topic: Six Democrat MN Mayors Endorse Trump: Democrats ‘Left Us,’ Moved ‘So Far’ Left We ‘Don’t Recognize’  (Read 226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Six Democrat MN Mayors Endorse Trump: Democrats ‘Left Us,’ Moved ‘So Far’ Left We ‘Don’t Recognize’ The Party
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Aug 30, 2020   DailyWire.com

Six Democrat mayors in the swing-state of Minnesota formally endorsed President Donald Trump for a second term on Friday while taking shots at Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The letter mainly highlighted economic issues as being the primary driver for the Democrat mayors’ endorsement, but it also noted that the party has gone “so far to the left” that they no longer “recognize” it, and that the party “left” them.

“Today, we write to formally endorse President Donald J. Trump and Vice President Mike Pence for four more years,” the letter said. It was signed by Virginia Mayor Larry Cuffe, Chisholm Mayor John Champa, Ely Mayor Chuck Novak, Two Harbors Mayor Chris Swanson, Eveleth Mayor Robert Vlaisavljevich, and Babbitt Mayor Andrea Zupancich.

“Like many in our region, we have voted for Democrats over many decades,” the letter said. “We have watched as our constituents’ jobs left not only the Iron Range, but our country. By putting tariffs on our products and supporting bad trade deals, politicians like Joe Biden did nothing to help the working class. We lost thousands of jobs, and generations of young people have left the Iron Range in order to provide for their families with good paying jobs elsewhere. Today, we don’t recognize the Democratic Party. It has been moved so far to the left it can no longer claim to be advocates of the working class. The hard-working Minnesotans that built their lives and supported their families here on the Range have been abandoned by radical Democrats. We didn’t choose to leave the Democratic Party, the party left us.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/six-democrat-mn-mayors-endorse-trump-democrats-left-us-moved-so-far-left-we-dont-recognize-the-party
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

The Dem Party sold the people of that area down the river to the Enviros two or more decades ago, but I do understand reluctance to recognize that sell-out as being Dem Party orthodoxy rather than one influential idea among many in the party.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

Who thinks this’ll get as much media attention as every belch from the Lincoln Project does?

Offline LMAO

Just "Wow ! "

Especially from northern Minnesota. Believe me, I grew up there and when I was there, it was a guarantee Democratic stronghold
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline aligncare

Who thinks this’ll get as much media attention as every belch from the Lincoln Project does?

Yeah, that’s the sad reality. We don’t have the media we need, we have the media we get. And it all starts with education.

Democrats pass legislation enriching universities > universities crank out democrat journalists > journalists gush democrat propaganda influencing masses of voters > masses of voters elect democrats > democrats pass legislation enriching universities > universities crank out indoctrinated journalists >>>

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Well of course it will. It will be a lead story with interviews with each of the 7 mayors and they will show us twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining whatever they need to make up to shame them.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Biden must be desperate, since he is claiming the Trump will "defund" social security.

This is further indication, that dem internal polling is dismal.

--trying to change the subject (to  social security), since

--they can't put the violence back in the tube

--Trump/Pence on side of public opinion

--Biden/Harris/Pelosi on losing side of public opinion

Hannity show starting now.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's the Iron Range, known for mining of Iron Ore (taconite) that built the ships and tanks of WWII, and the iron that became the steel in much of America
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis