Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton JUST ADMITTED Something that Everyone was Already Expecting  (Read 353 times)

rangerrebew

Chelsea Clinton JUST ADMITTED Something that Everyone was Already Expecting
August 27, 2020 Staff-Editor   

Since she became so well-known as the president’s (or is it Webb Hubbell’s? I’m not sure which) daughter, Chelsea Clinton has tried to make at least a token effort to be involved in different things in order to make her world a bit better of a place. She has tried to be a positive impact for change for some people around the world (and yes, I just about gagged when I wrote that, but I digress) and now, she is coming forward with an announcement that will be a surprise to a few people, but something that the great majority of other people have suspected for years. Chelsea Clinton could very well decide to run for office herself in the near future.

Yes, the former First Daughter is now coming out of the woodwork, and she is not only attacking President Donald Trump, but she is planning on announcing that she hasn’t completely given up on the possibility that there might indeed be a political run or two in her future. At the present, the answer to whether she will run for office is absolutely a “definite no now.” However, if Chelsea had enough drive and motivation, she definitely feels like she could decide to set her sights on it.

http://digitaldredger.com/chelsea-clinton-just-admitted-something-that-everyone-was-already-expecting-anyway/?utm_source=BS-Mail-M&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:4833707&utm_campaign=8-29%20DD

rangerrebew

This country has already suffered enough being led by the Clinton name. :3:

Offline dancer

:silly:
She is delusional.  She is lacking in charisma like her mother.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All she has to do is to move to New York for a few months and then run as a Senator.
New Yorkers are so politically retarded, they would elect her immediately.
Just like they did her mother.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ahm SHOCKED!

SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :yawn2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: