Author Topic: Ratcliffe coordinating with Durham on FBI investigation, declassifying documents  (Read 459 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ratcliffe coordinating with Durham on FBI investigation, declassifying documents
'I'm optimistic that I'll be declassifying additional documents soon,' director of national intelligence says
By Evie Fordham | Fox News

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said on Sunday he has had to coordinate with U.S. Attorney John Durham's review of the investigation into links between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign and plans to declassify "additional documents" soon.

"I pledged to a bipartisan group of senators that I would look at all of the underlying intelligence surrounding the intelligence community's assessment of Russia's interference and this idea of Trump-Russia collusion," Ratcliffe told "Sunday Morning Futures." "But I'm not going to prejudice John Durham's work in connection with that, so we've had to coordinate with his office about the timing of that. But I'm optimistic that I'll be declassifying additional documents soon."

Ratcliffe said he had spoken with Durham.

"He's looking at the same documents that I am," Ratcliffe said. "He's not sharing his findings or the work that he's doing. But I'm coordinating with him to make sure that he has the intelligence documents that he needs to do his work. And what I don't want to do is declassify something that might prejudice his work. So we're going to have to coordinate as we go forward with the completion of his work with my ability to declassify documents."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-probe-update-john-ratcliffe-dni
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34